1.    #1  
    Found a way to get Stern on your Pre'.

First go to:
    WDM Network and make a free account

2: go to WDM Raido and in the "Tune In" section click the Winamp Icon. It will stream live.

*Another way is to go to any site and save it as a bookmark and replace the address with this one: http://listen.wushdishmeen.net:8145/listen.pls
    it will launch the stream with out going to wdm and making an account.

*Get Uber Radio and add the link and it will stream it. (Thanks Swieder)

- You can find a calender of what is being played on that site, I would recommended checking it out seeing as WDM's original shows are horrible. I don't know if it can get any worse. Stick to Howard's show and Howard's original content.

Last edited by ProCision; 06/12/2010 at 04:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    HOLY CRAP ! I just clicked the link with the address and it works! Didn't need to set up an account or login. It's an old show, but I'll take it !
    this will hold me over until Flash comes so I can use the Sirius media player.
    You may want to yank those links, this is an illegal stream.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    HOLY CRAP ! I just clicked the link with the address and it works! Didn't need to set up an account or login. It's an old show, but I'll take it !
    this will hold me over until Flash comes so I can use the Sirius media player.

This is Wush's radio show, it's "Classic Rewind", on the site you can request a show and he will play it. During the week its live.

He also has Bubba's show on it. There is talk of a second stream for H101.
    Last edited by ProCision; 06/12/2010 at 12:03 PM.
    Excellent. I added the link to Uber radio and it played immediately
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Can Uber Radio also be used with Live 365.com? I have an account there and always enjoy listening to their UK 70's Prog Rock station, but without the benefit of an app I always have to stream the music which creates a huge battery drain.

The URL for UK 70's Prog Rock is: Online Prog/Art Rock Radio Station - Live365 Internet Radio - Genesis ELP Yes & Friends

There is a "play" button on there and when I select it a second window pops up (a mini windows player) and the URL for that is: Live365 - Player Window

If I have to continue streaming then I will, but if there is a way to get this music to come through Uber Radio then I'll be most pleased!!!

Additional: I didn't realize that the message window here would replace the URLs with the names of the pages. Just copy the URL address when hovering over the hyperlinks.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenRagunton View Post
    Can Uber Radio also be used with Live 365.com? I have an account there and always enjoy listening to their UK 70's Prog Rock station, but without the benefit of an app I always have to stream the music which creates a huge battery drain.

The URL for UK 70's Prog Rock is: Online Prog/Art Rock Radio Station - Live365 Internet Radio - Genesis ELP Yes & Friends

There is a "play" button on there and when I select it a second window pops up (a mini windows player) and the URL for that is: Live365 - Player Window

If I have to continue streaming then I will, but if there is a way to get this music to come through Uber Radio then I'll be most pleased!!!

Additional: I didn't realize that the message window here would replace the URLs with the names of the pages. Just copy the URL address when hovering over the hyperlinks.

Yes it will still stream, I dont know any other way around it. you could record it on your computer and then save it in mp3 format and then play it on your Pre'. Save a days worth then use a mp3 splitter to make tracks.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    "Unable to load page" ? Any suggestions?