1.    #1  
    Hi guys, I just opened up a new YouTube channel where I am going to try and upload reviews on apps. I am now uploading my first review on Cloud Hopper by Killin' It LLC. If I seem nervous it's because I am. I'm not that well of a speaker. Hopefully this will help me out and I'll get more comfortable over time. If you do check it out I appreciate it. I'm a college student so there might be a period where reviews don't get put up. Also, with being a college student there won't be tons of paid apps.

Here is a link to my channel
    YouTube - webOSappreviews's Channel

Surprised nobody else took this name!
    Thank you in advance.

If you don't see the first review up it will take a while. My internet upload speed is horrible.
    Subscribed
  3.    #3  
    Thank you very much. The video is finally done and it's up.
    Hey, this is great! These are kind of "teaser" reviews, not really giving away any of the gameplay, just enough to whet your appetite and go download the game.

Being very familiar with the Critical Mass gameplay myself, while watching the review I kept hoping for you to show off a longer chain reaction, but I think I like what you did.
    Subscribed. Was hoping somebody would do this.
    Anyway, the reviews nice, quick and fair. Keep up the good work. Alex just had one more download thanks to you.
    Loved it! Thanks so much for choosing Cloud Hopper as your first review!
  7.    #7  
    Hey thank you so much for the positive reviews! Any ideas to help me along?
    GREAT idea! i'll subscribe also!
    Sounds like a great idea!!
    Great idea! Glad to see an actual Pre owner offer some reviews. I'm subscribed...

Now I think we should all request reviews of the most expensive items in the catalog
    Wanna do a review for FlashCards and Free Music Ringtones? I cant send a promotional copy if you need one.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    I'd love to see a review of Flashcards and Radio Hibiki. (Embarrassed to say - the first time I saw Radio Hibiki, I skipped over it because I thought it was just some radio station from Hawaii offering an app for their station LOL) yes... I know.. I know...
    Hey thanks for reviewing Critical Mass. Just one correction: The app you showed, Chain Reaction, is not developed by me (Alex Haefner), nor am I affiliated with that app in any way. Other than that thanks for the review!
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Haefner View Post
    Hey thanks for reviewing Critical Mass. Just one correction: The app you showed, Chain Reaction, is not developed by me (Alex Haefner), nor am I affiliated with that app in any way. Other than that thanks for the review!
    Sorry about that, I thought I read somewhere that you were the developer of that.
  15.    #15  
    Anyone who's been waiting for another review sorry! I've been away for quite a while doing other things in life. I'm back however. Starting Monday I'll be doing another review and get this thing going. Any other reviews you would like to see?
    Awesome idea! I just subscribed!
  17.    #17  
    I've been trying to upload my review of Radio Hibiki onto YouTube 2 now 3 times and I keep getting this Can't upload video. Technology fails me once again. on Twitpic .
    "The upload failed due to an unknown error."

I'm going to try a few more times before I go to sleep. I'm very sorry if the video does not get put up today.
  18.    #18  
    Finally! Uploaded.

Thank you @vanadium!