webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > fillup bugs
fillup bugs

Old 06/11/2010, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hi just started using it, but found a couple bugs.

First, you cannot use numbers in the beginning of the name (says invalid name) I have several of the same model car and start the name with the year. IE: 2005 Bronco

Second bug, if I click on the name to get to the graph and I have the phone vertical it crashes the app and I can only discard and restart to get back. If the phone is horizontal it works fine.

Also how do I rename or delete an auto?

Using 1.0.5

zeus
zeusvh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2010, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusvh View Post
Hi just started using it, but found a couple bugs.
Welcome, we are thrilled to have you using FillUps.

Quote:
First, you cannot use numbers in the beginning of the name (says invalid name) I have several of the same model car and start the name with the year. IE: 2005 Bronco
This is Due to the database that palm has on the Pre (SQL lite). Have you tried Bronco 2005 ?

Quote:
Second bug, if I click on the name to get to the graph and I have the phone vertical it crashes the app and I can only discard and restart to get back. If the phone is horizontal it works fine.
This is definitely a bug, the name click is a developmental issue. You should only be able to get to the graph by rotating your phone left.

Quote:
Also how do I rename or delete an auto?
You can swipe delete in the vehicle config menu. Right now, you cannot rename a vehicle. The easiest way I can, as of now, would be to export to google docs, and then reimport as a different vehicle name.

Did I answer all of your questions? Thanks for letting us know about the graphing bug; We actually have a bunch of new features that we are about ready to roll out, so we will incorporate with that.

Adam

p.s. if you wouldn't mind reviewing the app in the catalog, we would be grateful.
Old 06/14/2010, 11:49 AM   #3 (permalink)

Ok, thanks for the info.

Looking forward to the new features. My features wish is more satistical info. Like average/high/low mpg over month/year and miles driven over month/year.

And ability to input cost and price/gal to get total gals.

zeus
zeusvh is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0