1.    #1  
    It says unsupported format. Is it a specific format of epub it supports?

Actually if pReader can read my utf-8 coded txt file directly I don't even need to convert txt into epub. The text file is in simplified chinese and fonts don't show properly in preader. Will it help if I install the font into my Pre? If so how could I do it please?

Many thanks!
    For me mobi format works the best, does other books open in your preader?

Hit thanks if that helped you.
  3.    #3  
    Haha, thanks for your reply Do you download any book as mobi format or you convert it from txt or doc? I have no other book apart from the txt version as I used to have a Nokia E71 which works just fine with txt
    [QUOTE=miafey;2504024]Haha, thanks for your reply Do you download any book as mobi format or you convert it from txt or doc? I have no other book apart from the txt version as I used to have a Nokia E71 which works just fine with txt[/QUOTE

Just download books as mobi format, connect you pre to PC, make a books folder in your pre and transfer thru USB, disconnect.... or rather eject, and open preader and it will automatically find the mobi format. Works great.

5.    #5  
    [QUOTE=kkhanmd;2504067]
    Quote Originally Posted by miafey View Post
    Haha, thanks for your reply Do you download any book as mobi format or you convert it from txt or doc? I have no other book apart from the txt version as I used to have a Nokia E71 which works just fine with txt[/QUOTE

Just download books as mobi format, connect you pre to PC, make a books folder in your pre and transfer thru USB, disconnect.... or rather eject, and open preader and it will automatically find the mobi format. Works great.

Well then, rather unlikely for me to find books in my language in mobi format txt is the best one for me.