1.    #1  
    BestPrice is in the app catalog. It's a cost per unit calculator with some extra features. It's been on Palm's Hot Apps Leaderboard since it became available and I would really appreciate a little push during the final days of the competition.

It's really simple to use and gives you detailed results.

Please post feedback here or on my board at SmartDeviceResource
    jaf0 software
    webOS app: BestPrice <-- click to view on palm's site.
    This is a totally awesome app!!! I have used it for some time now, it comes in real handy at the grocery store when trying to see if the box of 8 or 12 pop tarts is the best deal.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    good luck with the contest. this is one of the most useful app out there. with retailers constantly trying to make comparison shopping more and more difficult (using different unit prices, hiding true prices by selling in odd multiples, etc) this app cuts through all that BS and provides me the information i am looking for. thx for making it!

btw, is the ability to save common comparisons coming? that would be really helpful for items that are purchased regularly.
  4.    #4  
    ima gonna look at that again tonight. it's on my short list of feature upgrades....

I'm workin 70 hours a week in a dead-end right now... so most nights, I get as far as firing up eclipse....

but...click an ad to encourage me!
    jaf0 software
    Great app! Thank you for sharing it.
  6.    #6  
    well, attempted to submit an update which covers a few more UI tweaks that have been bothering me ... looked into the history thing a little. perhaps when I have a little more time Ha. the things I could do with 25 hours a day.

(or a better job....)

Anyhow, the submission portal is hosed right now, so ........
    jaf0 software
  7.    #7  
    started a twibbon campaign for BestPrice.

join the campaign here!
    jaf0 software