1.    #1  
    I am the developer of Catchwords (and also Dealert + PowerNap) If you have any questions, comments, or feature requests for Catchwords, please use this thread to present them.

Catchwords Description

Feature Highlights:

• Constantly-updated wordlist of over 2200+ words. That is over 1,300 more words than the electronic version! More will be added with each update.
    • You can choose from multiple "wordpacks." 2 are included in v1.0 (Standard and Internet Memes).
    • You can enable/disable categories before each round. Don't like History but like everything else? Simply uncheck it.
    • You can control how many times a player can press the "Next" button during gameplay.
    • Beep/Buzzer noises enhance the experience.
    • Smart algorithms prevent duplicate words (especially in the Standard wordpack with over 2,000+ words).
    • Extremely easy to set up and play. Anyone can play Catchwords.
    • Adjustable score limit allows for quick and long games. You can even adjust the score limit mid-game if you need to finish quickly.
    • Many more features to come...

Catchwords Screenshots

Catchwords available right now in the App Catalog for $1.99.

Catchwords Download Link

If you have any questions, comments, feature requests, etc, just let me know. As always, I love to hear what the community thinks and wants to see added to the application.

Thanks everyone!
    Kev
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I have all comments! Very good UI and tons of fun. I play it a lot with my friends. Very easy to use and well made.

Thanks!

Looking forward to more apps from you!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!

Check my signature for other apps that I have developed.
    Developer of:

Fantastic app! I bought this a few days ago and my friends and I had a blast playing this game. The UI is really well done, and I love how you can limit the next button. Great job, Kevin!

Oh, which word packs are you planning on releasing in the future? I love the internet memes pack.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, Cloudzi. Good to hear you had fun playing Catchwords!

I have been receiving some good feedback on which word packs to include in future updates. I will sort through them and find the ones that will work well with Catchwords.

Also, if you have any wordpack suggestions yourself, please send some feedback via the "Submit Feedback" feature of the app.

Thanks again!
    Developer of:

Sounds good, thanks Kevin!
  7.    #7  
    No problem
    Developer of:

8.    #8  
    Hey Catchwords fans, v1.1.0 has been released which includes a new word pack: Movies.

"Movies" consists of over 300 movie titles, actors/actresses, and directors.

As always, please submit your feedback on which word packs to include in future updates.

Thanks!
    Developer of: