1.    #1  
    I have an app in Classic that I can export data to the Memo App in Classic.

My question, is WHERE in the file system are the Memos, from Classic stored?

I have poked around some, but cant seem to find it..

IF I could find them i could just send move/copy whatever them to my desktop so I can have access to them.

Anyone know the path, dir name, etc?

Thanks
    Diane
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Memos are backed up during the daily Plam Backup process. So you shouldn't lose them after a visit to the doctor.
  3.    #3  
    I meant specifically the memos in Classic, not the webos ones. Which is why I posted this in the Classic App forum

does Anyone know?
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

This directory looks like it would be a good place to start /media/internal/palmos/datamgr
  5.    #5  
    Damn! Thats what I was afraid of, ok, so they sorta are there, but not in normal text format, they are full of extra characters, etc.

So I guess I cant just export these to regular text memos any way huh?

I Pre