1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if you can get sirius satellite radio on your palm pre?
    While the process is a bit complicated - you could try the instructions in this therad untill an app is created.
    http://forums.precentral.net/general...e-success.html
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Thanx for the workaround.
    Michael
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    The problem with this is you need to have a computer on somewhere there's an internet connection. I want to be able to get it streamed right to my phone as I have a laptop as my computer and I have it with me every day on the road.
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    there usedto be a site called mobilemusicdock I think that I used on my 755. I can't remember if it was xm only or sirius also mybe it was just musicdock? Hmm something like that
    goodluck
    unless you have premium streaming from sirius you can't on the go.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    request it here maybe we'll get lucky
    [Platform Request] - any chance for webOS support?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    there usedto be a site called mobilemusicdock I think that I used on my 755. I can't remember if it was xm only or sirius also mybe it was just musicdock? Hmm something like that
    goodluck
    Gave this a try. Looks like a sharp site but the streaming format is not supported on the Pre. Bummer.
    TTFN