Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    im actually kinda disappointed in the amount of games for the pre....so I sorta just sit around and dream of what Id want

#1 most desired game for the pre....SIMCOPTER!!!! loved that game
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    WARFARE!!!!!! On PALMOS it was awesome and can only imagine what it would be like on WebOS!

Samsung Fascinate Rooted
    I'd love to see more retro stuff ported over. Any type of emulator would be great. I still do a lot in Classic simply because there's so much good stuff in the back catalog, but it would be great to see some of these old standbys go webOS native.

And THIS.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Anything that you can play people online, shooters, racers, sports, cards.....anything!! I was playing real tennis the other day and thought. How cool would this be if I could play a real human instead of a dumb bot.
  5.    #5  
    risk
    settlers of catan
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    I would love to see catan as well.

Here is the iPhone app developer twitter account.
    Marc Busse (exozet_games) on Twitter

I re-tweeted the PDK hot apps contest and @replyed them to see about sparking some interest.

I bet if we get a few more they might notice.
    There's only one game that I really want. Well 2 maybe. First one is Plants VS Zombies. The next one is any 3d racing game with online play. I'd be happy after that.
    plants vs zombies. So addictve. Fruit ninja is another great game I would love to have on my pre.
  9. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Peggle!
    Bejeweled.

(Sorry, the knockoff version doesn't quite do it for me.)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    PbA Bowling 3d or some type of 3D bowling game that uses the accelerometer!
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
  12. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    iracing and counterstrike
    Jelly-car from the iPhone OS. The Sony PSP even had a port to it through homebrew...
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Peggle!
    I'd buy 20 copies!
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Canabalt and Plants vs Zombies, and I think I'd be set for life.

Though, I disagree, I'm not disappointed at all in the number of the games on the Pre, I have a ton of great ones.
    I want peggle, words with freinds, and paper toss!!!
    Harry Potter Half-Blood!
    Quote Originally Posted by zParticle View Post
    I'd love to see more retro stuff ported over. Any type of emulator would be great. I still do a lot in Classic simply because there's so much good stuff in the back catalog, but it would be great to see some of these old standbys go webOS native.

And THIS.
    Have you checked out the kalemsoft nes emu?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Diablo and Diablo II. (Dungeon Hunter is a nice substitute but the Diablo games are deeper with many more character options.)
    The earlier Treo's had the 4-way navigation and the 4 dedicated app buttons - they worked great with a NES emulator and I actually finished a lotta games without keyboard issues.

Playing the same games on the Pre...yuck! Makes me think that it'll never become a serious gaming device, despite the keyboard! I found that you can't press 3 keys simultaneous - so either mario and run, or jump...but I couldn't do those B+A tricks. Oh well...hope we get a few good RPG's or strategy games like C&C.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast