1.    #1  
    Every 5 minutes or so my phone lags for a second then "Auto GC'd" shows up in the notification bar along with what looks like a downward pointing arrowhead. Can someone please tell me what program is causing this because I've searched but been unable to come up with any answers. I even tried opening JSTOP to see if a non-orange program popped up using resources but to no avail. Thanks in advance!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Every 5 minutes or so my phone lags for a second then "Auto GC'd" shows up in the notification bar along with what looks like a downward pointing arrowhead. Can someone please tell me what program is causing this because I've searched but been unable to come up with any answers. I even tried opening JSTOP to see if a non-orange program popped up using resources but to no avail. Thanks in advance!
    Could this be your email syncing?
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    It's JStop doing a garbage collect
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler3_o View Post
    It's JStop doing a garbage collect
    You are correct...thank you for your help with this! It was driving me nuts!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

btw, you can continue the auto-GC, and just disable the notifications with jstop. I was annoyed at that too, and almost uninstalled it before finding the option :-)
    : (){:|:&};: