1.    #1  
    Guys --

One of my app is inexplicably in the Hot Apps contest, so I'm now gonna market it.

If you would like a fart sound named after you in the original Palm Pre fart app (Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.), just leave a 5-star review with your name in it. Once I've got 10 reviews with names, I will re-publish the app, renaming the terrible inspirational messages with your own name.

Please note a few things:

1. I've released a fix for the extra-card issue. This was introduced by webOS 1.4 and is resolved in 1.4.5. Hope the fix will be live this week.

2. 10% of the May + June proceeds will be donated to the Midnight Mission homeless shelter in downtown Los Angeles.

3. I think fart apps are dumb as hell. But if there's a demand -- and they really are funny in a stupid way -- then I'm definitely fine being the one supplying .

I'd like to both apologize and thank you in the same sentence

Thanks!
    What do I win?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    All I read in that was........webOS 1.4.5
    Last edited by bdog421; 06/08/2010 at 02:53 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    All I read in that was........webOS 1.4.5
    OMG, look over there -- a shiny penny!

(I have no clue about release date, unfortunately, and can't talk about features yet b/c of NDA etc. But I do think it's public info that early access developers get beta versions of webos before they're out and can test against them. Which I of course did with this very important app ).
    OK,

It looks like one developer let stuff slip... http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...-fart-app.html ... so how's 1.4.5???
    I think he stepped on a duck.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gordonshumway View Post
    OMG, look over there -- a shiny penny!

Oops!! Were you going to pick that up?

I thought you were just calling your app v1.4.5 and cuz webOS was in the same sentence..... I was all whoopee!!

Any how I hope you don't get in any trouble you can't fart your way out of......sorry dude