1.    #1  
    I would like to find application that is sinking with Google Tasks in Calendar.
    Apparently Google has yet to release the API for tasks, so if you want to use Google tasks, you can create a web page bookmark to Google tasks. You can even put the web page in your launcher like an app.

But here's the thing. The Done app is ten times better.

It syncs to the Toodledo web tasks service, and it is much MUCH fuller featured than Google tasks. I think Palm should have made this the default tasks app. It works incredibly and you can create tasks with folders and contexts.

There is also Cloud tasks. It deserves an honourable mention. It syncs with Remember the Milk. And it's a good service too, but I personally prefer Toodledoo.

And then, of course, I would be remiss in mentioning Outline Tracker Free. It's not my cup of tea, but it is an extremely good Task app.

And I hear that you can you can use Evernote for tasks. I never would, but hey...

If you really want to use Google Tasks, that's fine, but there are much MUCH better Task options out there.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    Apparently Google has yet to release the API for tasks, so if you want to use Google tasks, you can create a web page bookmark to Google tasks. You can even put the web page in your launcher like an app.

But here's the thing. The Done app is ten times better.

It syncs to the Toodledo web tasks service, and it is much MUCH fuller featured than Google tasks. I think Palm should have made this the default tasks app. It works incredibly and you can create tasks with folders and contexts.

There is also Cloud tasks. It deserves an honourable mention. It syncs with Remember the Milk. And it's a good service too, but I personally prefer Toodledoo.

And then, of course, I would be remiss in mentioning Outline Tracker Free. It's not my cup of tea, but it is an extremely good Task app.

And I hear that you can you can use Evernote for tasks. I never would, but hey...

If you really want to use Google Tasks, that's fine, but there are much MUCH better Task options out there.
    I have looked at Done and it looks complicated, I am currently using Outline Tracker for the big items, however, it would be nice to have something for the quick and dirty ones, which google tasks appears to be..
    Well, you can always just make a link to Google tasks in the app launcher, but I'd suggest taking a second look at Done. It's actually as simple or complex as you want. And what I love about it, is that it syncs automatically and quickly.

I use it to make simple and quick task entries all the time. Don't be afraid to give it a go.