1.    #1  
    i need help downloading the quick install and webOS doctor? not sure what i have to do. i would like to put themes on my phone. it would be greatly appreciated if i could get feed back. thank you
    The first post in the thread has the instructions.....installation guide link is right below download link....
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  3.    #3  
    i was having a hard time understanding it.. i used to have an iphone and it was jail broken and was very easy to understand took like 2 mins..so i was a little confused, but thanks i appreciate it
    hit download link, save the quickinstall file to your computer, I made a folder called "palm" on my desktop, when you click on it it will prompt you to download the web os doctor, save it to the same place as your quickinstall file, then you need to put your phone in developer mode before quickinstall will recognize it, from home screen on the phone type in webos20090606 dev mode icon will pop up, turn it on, phone will reboot then hook it up to your computer hit just charge button on your phone and open quickinstall...
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Awesome. Thank you for sharing.
    i need help downloading the quick install and webOS doctor? not sure what i have to do.
    Do not follow the above-linked page. It is from 2010 and is vastly out-of-date. A webOSDoctor is no longer needed. See this thread: http://forums.webosnation.com/canuck...-v4-3-1-a.html
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook