Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the app catalog and the beta feeds

It would be an extreme case but you could do a partial reset My friend wasn't getting texts from her daughter I did a partial erase where it deleted her apps and she logged back in and the texts were working. C
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    the beta feed and the app catalog.
    I was thinking along the lines of downloading it to my computer for install via WebOS Quickinstaller. The RSS feed that is the Palm Beta feed just redirects to the Palm page that allows you to send a txt with the link.
    there used to be an app that let you get the feeds I believe development was stopped or access was cut off. Did you check your pm?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    there used to be an app that let you get the feeds I believe development was stopped or access was cut off. Did you check your pm?
    I sent you my address.

It will be interesting to see if it is just that the app won't download or if it is a larger issue.
  5.    #25  
    This problem appears to be an issue with downloading the app. I was able to successfully install Facebook Beta through webOS Quickinstall with the .ipk.

Know I'll have to see if the next update will download.
  6.    #26  
    With some strange turns of events I have been able to download this on my Pre again. I was hit today with the known problem of my phone becoming disconnected from my Palm Profile. After restoring I was once again able to download the Beta app.
    I had to Doctor my phone because my calendar would not run and the application loaded fine on my phoneas well.
    I am having the same problem as other posters. I deleted the beta at some point (I think when the "real" app had version parity) and then later on, I couldn't download the beta again. I can download other programs from the beta feed.

I really don't want to run WebOSDoctor, even though 1.4.5 is looming and I'll probably need to Doctor the phone before it hits, just to make sure.

Has anyone else had a fix, because a partial erase?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by chayashida View Post
    Has anyone else had a fix, because a partial erase?
    I was able to download the app again after a partial erase. However, mamouton was able to help me out before that. Send me a PM and I'll fill you in.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12