Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Hi,

I installed Music Player (Remix) through Preware, but it will not load. When I launch it I just get the loading page, and it sits there. Initially I thought it might be trying to do a scan for music files, but nope, it's just stalled (been that way for hours).

I have removed it, re-installed it, same behaviour. I do not have too much modded on my phone, some patches for dates, messaging, 4x4, the minimal logging etc.. No over-clocking.

Has anyone else seen this before?

thanks
    Toby.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Huh, it seems like I might have just figured this out... up to when I posted I did not have any music loaded onto the phone. While posting, I was also dragging some music on (into a root folder called "music"). Somehow my USB connection dropped (some other issue I guess) so I disconnected the phone, and for giggles launched Remix. It now works.

Do you need to have some music on the phone to make it work? I guess this is a bug in it's scanning -- if it comes up with a null result it hangs (?).
    Yes you need music on the phone to have it load properly. And it is a bug...one that is fixed in the next-gen version I'm working on.

If you need assistance with the app or have any questions, please visit the Music Player (Remix) thread in the Hedami developer forum.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Thanks DanPL, now that I have it working it is great! Good work on it.