1.    #1  
    Hi,

Is there an app out there to subscribe to / read / respond to forum threads out there in Webos land? Can't seem to find one.
    We don't currently have a PreCentral app.

m.precentral.net is the best way to view the forums while on your Pre.
    This doesn't have subscriptions, but is fast and easy...

just point your browser to: m.precentral.net
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I'll check that out. I was thinking more of a general forum app where you could keep up with your forum subscriptions across the spectrum, but in the meantime I'll check out m.precentral.net.
    Quote Originally Posted by bondfast View Post
    Thanks, I'll check that out. I was thinking more of a general forum app where you could keep up with your forum subscriptions across the spectrum, but in the meantime I'll check out m.precentral.net.
    Hmm... If a forum uses RSS feeds I'm sure it would be possible. WebOS has a few RSS apps. I just can't recal their names right now.
    there is a precentral app in preware. It's called the "unofficial Precentral app" from Milominderbinder. Basically it just opens up m.precentral.net

You should have it on your wave launcher...
    Quote Originally Posted by bondfast View Post
    If there are particular threads you are interested in, you can set up for email notifications for them in the thread subcription menu.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I would love to see a forum app, but in order for that to be effective we might have to wait until hurricane