Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    Still no way to clear notifications!!!!!!! What!!!!!!! This is rediculous!!!!!!

Who cares about freakin geotagging?????? There is no reason to use this app until they figure this out!!!!!!
    That is definitely annoying. Where's my clear all button? This is not something hard they have to figure out, and I would imagine they have gotten a *lot* of feedback on it.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Does anyone have any idea what makes a users' photo albums inaccessible in this facebook app? In previous versions, certain users' photos would never switch to high rez or their albums wouldn't load. In this version, we at least get an error ("This user's albums cannot be displayed here"). In the meantime, other users' albums work fine (and the new Tagging really is nicely implemented). Still it would be nice to know what it is about those problem users...
    Umm... I'm still on 1.2 and there is no option for me to update...
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    +1
    Canada = no facebook update yet

what gives?
    Viewing pictures is much nicer seeing as they actually load.
    thanks! so much better. I can click on a notification about a pic and then it takes me to the pic without an error. getting better...not perfect, but better
    It's in the Palm Beta feed, it's not released to the catalog until the testing phase is over. You can get it on your Pre/Pixi by going to the App Catalog and downloading AppScoop. That will let you easily browse the Palm Beta app feed and download apps straight to your phone.

You can also use Preware to do it if you've got that installed. Just make sure the Palm Beta feed is enabled in the feed management settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    ***!!!!!!!!!! Still no way to clear notifications.... Who is developing this program?????

There are bunch of developers in these forums who could help them out....

This app is UNUSABLE until they figure it out....
    You're kidding, right? "Unusable!?" Go use the Android client and then let me know if the WebOS client is, "UNUSABLE!!!!!!!"
    Yea I didn't notice the Beta part LOL I got in installed and it seams better so far. Can't wait for 2.0 by then we will have everything we need!
    Quote Originally Posted by ceebz View Post
    You're kidding, right? "Unusable!?" Go use the Android client and then let me know if the WebOS client is, "UNUSABLE!!!!!!!"
    zomg word. the android client is soooo choppy D: the entire app is broken, i mean for example, the OS notifications send you to the mobile site rather than the app DX
    Palm mentioned a couple of times on their facebook page that the picture glitch occurred with an album that had ANY sort of privacy filter.
    Still cant set a photo as a default picture
    --Marvin
    Love the Update!
    Nice update!

I noticed that you can only tag your own photos from your own account. You can't tag photos from your friends albums like you can with the full site.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I also noticed you can view it in landscape mode too!

you can now see how many comments are in the photo!

kudos!
    Now let's add support for Pages?
    <<threads merged & moved to proper forum>>
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I posted this on the front news page, with this beta app installed, my Sprint Pre kept crashing and rebooting. Anyone else experience this?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader05 View Post
    I posted this on the front news page, with this beta app installed, my Sprint Pre kept crashing and rebooting. Anyone else experience this?
    I have luna resets if I leave the app open and lock the screen, return to the app and then close it.

If I close it before locking the phone causes no issues
    anyone else had facebook like this?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast