1.    #1  
    I just submitted this application to the app catalog. It will be FREE but I might decide to make it paid in the future.
    I will be updating it with many more features. Let me know what you guys would like to see once it hits the app catalog. Should be soon!

EDIT: Download now! http://developer.palm.com/webChannel...ire.getanswers

Version 1.0.0
    -Initial release

Last edited by kuhlfire; 06/08/2010 at 06:56 AM.
    Seems like a decent app. Cant wait to try it out.
    Follow Me on Twitter @LukeUNerd
    I'll be looking for this in the Catalog, I love to see some of the ridiculous answers people give on there. haha

Great work.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  4.    #4  
    Check this out lol

haha

That's exactly the sort of thing I like to read.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  6.    #6  
    The app has been approved and an updated has already been submitted! It should start to appear soon in the app catalog..

In the meantime..we just created our Facebook fan page..check it out and become a fan to support our work for webOS. Thanks!

Kuhlfire Apps Fan Page
    Last edited by kuhlfire; 06/08/2010 at 01:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I LOVE Yahoo! answers!! I'm going to be all over this app!!
  8.    #8  
    Features in the new update include:

1. Search Options
    2. View questions by Yahoo! user
    3. Links can be tapped and viewed in browser
    4. UI Enhancements

Here are some screenshots of the new update:

Our next update will include ability to save questions as favorites, and ability to email them. We are also in the process of translating the app into German, French, and Spanish. If anyone can help us out in the translations it would be very helpful! Thanks!
  9.    #9  
    Here is a preview of the new update:

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

this will take you straight to the app if your on your phone
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing!
    A Mahalo app would be more interesting. Comedy factor aside, Yahoo Answers has to be about the least useful source of information on the Net.
    Palm Pilot IIIxe > LifeDrive > Pre
    Never heard of Mahalo but looks pretty coooool. I love Yahoo answers for a source of information..I think it does give me good answers to some questions I have
  14.    #14  
    The Yahoo! answers API is down, an update from Yahoo! caused the API to go down. I contacted Yahoo! Answers and here is the response I got:

"Unfortunately there was an issue when we released our last update on Wednesday.
    See here: Yahoo! Answers Blog Archive Gremlins in the system

We hope to have this fixed by Monday next week."

Please bear with us, we hope this is fixed. In the meantime I submitted an update yesterday which gives an error dialog showing that Y! Answers is down. Very sorry for the inconvenience everyone. I should have put in some error checking initially.
  15.    #15  
    We just submitted an update 1.5.4 with the ability to save questions as favourites for quick viewing! Let us know what you think.

Download Link: Get Answers (Y! Answers) Download Link
    On the website sometimes people give "sources" to their answers, are you planning to add that? I find that very useful information to determine if the answer is valid or not.
  17.    #17  
    Thanks for the input. We'll get this added in our next update. There is currently an update v1.5.5 waiting approval. We'll get this in our v1.5.6 update
    will we be able to login and ask/answer questions? O.O
  19.    #19  
    Unfortunately no Yahoo! doesn't have that access available yet. There is no interface for me to tie into. I requested for them to look into an oAuth implementation so users can login. But it's doubtful right now..hopefully in the future.
  20.    #20  
    We added the source to answers in v1.5.6

View it here:

Let us know what you think!