1.    #1  
    Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me is there a way to use the Facebook ap without having it add all of my Facebook friends into my contacts list? I have so many people on Facebook that I dont call or email so I really dont need them as contacts but would love to use the ap. As for Preware why isnt it showing Themes for me? Everything is shows but the Themes section is grayed out and not showing any. Thanks.
    For facebook contacts. Go into the contacts app and go into preferences and accounts and click the facebook account and select remove... Simple

I don't know why your themes not working on Preware make sure it's turned on in the manage feeds list and than update feeds.
    <<thread moved>>

Do you have the Themes Feed enabled? Preware> menu> manage feeds
  4.    #4  
    I didnt but I do now and it seems to be ok. Thanks!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    For facebook contacts. Go into the contacts app and go into preferences and accounts and click the facebook account and select remove... Simple
    Thank u very much! I didnt know I could do that. Ive tried in the past to get my Yahoo friends out of my contact list and it wouldnt let me so I assumed I couldnt with Facebook either.
    i cant even log into my facebook using the app... just says login failed everytime.... stupid app :$