1.    #1  
    Don't know if anyone else is having this issue but when I get a notification that someone made a comment on one of my pictures, when I click on the notification, I get "Error: Unable to open photo"
    Known issue that's been around for awhile...

If I get picture comments, I just go to the mobile site to look at them.
  3.    #3  
    Ok thanks...thought it was just me because it used to work.
    I've found that it sometimes works when I'm on WiFi, but almost never on EVDO.

I don't know why, but that's my experience. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I had this issue too. Weird thing is I didn't notice this issue until several days ago. I guess mobile site is the only solution for now.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Im a little upset right now. After the last update to WebOS I was surfing the full facebook page with no issues. Now no matter what address I go to I end up in the mobile version which I like a lot less. Is there any way to switch back to the full page?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve68 View Post
    Im a little upset right now. After the last update to WebOS I was surfing the full facebook page with no issues. Now no matter what address I go to I end up in the mobile version which I like a lot less. Is there any way to switch back to the full page?

Thanks
    Type in: http://www.facebook.com/home.php exactly and you should get the real home page.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz