Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 92 of 92
  1.    #81  
    I'd like to make something very clear. Palm has not announced, officially or otherwise, any information about WebOS and media APIs. When I say that I hope to be able to release NaNplayer when WebOS 2.0 comes out, this is entirely speculative based on what was publicly stated earlier this year at Developer Days. This is no way based on anything related to the WebOS 2.0 beta SDK.

    I am not aware of any non-public information related to the media APIs.
  2. #82  
    They said they are allowing applications again..but from what i can tell from Forums webOS • View topic - How to join the early access program for webOS they only accept devs?
  3.    #83  
    Let me get some direction on beta testers joining Early Access. I can tell you that at this point, it's not yet necessary. I'll announce something on the beta forum if and when it becomes an option.
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Let me get some direction on beta testers joining Early Access. I can tell you that at this point, it's not yet necessary. I'll announce something on the beta forum if and when it becomes an option.
    eek, i just emailed them.... my bad.
  5.    #85  
    Did you say that you were applying for the purposes of beta testing? Let me know what they say.
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Did you say that you were applying for the purposes of beta testing? Let me know what they say.
    Yeah, I said I beta test a few apps, mainly yours, and if it would be possible for early access, especially as devs require people to test webos 2.0 features that they add to their apps.
  7.    #87  
    I don't think it will do any harm. They may just tell you to wait. There are some valid reasons why it's really too early for beta testers to be admitted.
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I don't think it will do any harm. They may just tell you to wait. There are some valid reasons why it's really too early for beta testers to be admitted.
    Yeah I would assume so, but at some point I would guess they would have to allow at least a few beta testers (maybe on recommendation of the app developers?) into the programme, will let you know how they respond.

    Side note, when is the next beta coming out? That headset bug is pretty annoying.

    Also, a few quick requests while your online, one is add the genre of a song in the information section, or somewhere in the title screen, as far as I'm aware there is nothing that tells you what genre a song is.

    Searching for lyrics is very hit and miss, normally if songs are not formatted the right way, it wont find the lyrics, so adding a function, if the lyrics cannot be found, to initiate a google search for the songs lyrics,

    A sleep timer function would also be nice
  9.    #89  
    I'm going to have to buy another Pre headset somewhere. I can't find mine to work on that bug. You're using the stock Palm headset right?

    I'll also look into your other suggestions. Some major changes are coming to the song info feature. I think you'll like them.

    Thanks.
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I'm going to have to buy another Pre headset somewhere. I can't find mine to work on that bug. You're using the stock Palm headset right?

    I'll also look into your other suggestions. Some major changes are coming to the song info feature. I think you'll like them.

    Thanks.
    Lol, I dont use the standard headphones, I tested to make sure it wasnt just one pair of headphones by trying two that i own, one being v-moda, and the other pair being zagg smartbuds, and both had the issue
  11. #91  
    is the beta still going on? i sent a pm a couple of days ago, so i just wanted to follow-up.
  12. #92  
    I haven't seen mention of it on P|C, but this tweet was attributed to Blubble (aka JC) on WebOSRoundup.

    So it looks like I'll be moving to Silicon Valley soon to take a new job. With whom? Can't say just yet, but you can take a WILD guess. Hmmm.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions