Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PM sent. Love to try it out!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    BTW, for those that are registered testers, there is a new version out with lots of new features. People seem to be very excited about the new dashboard look. Testers have been tweeting screenshots of their favorite color schemes. Here are a few.

The testers are really loving the new NaNplayer dashboard. I like seeing all the different color schemes that people are using. I asked the testers to tweet their favorite color schemes. Here are a few

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

For those waiting on a beta invite, I hope to send out a new round within the next week or so. There are literally hundreds of requests, so please be patient.
    Thanks,
    JC
    whoa how did you get 6 icons on the dock?
    Quote Originally Posted by chilo141 View Post
    whoa how did you get 6 icons on the dock?
    6 icons? What are you talking about.
  4.    #44  
    I think he means the this image.

It's not the dock. It's the dashboard for some app. I don't what that app is though. I'll ask the tester that posted that screenshot.
    That row above the nanplayer dashboard is quick system tasks. It is available in Preware
    Quick System Task is a very attractive app too. But we are all hailing for our beta invite for NaNplayer! I cant wait to stop using this crappy stock music app.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  7.    #47  
    FYI: The PreCentral private message system does not save your sent PMs by default. If you've sent a PM and didn't get an error message, then I received it. There is no need to send multiple PMs. It just clogs up my inbox unnecessarily.

I realize that many of you are anxious to try the beta, but please be patient. There are literally hundreds of people on the waiting list. You can expect that it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a month or more before you get an invite. I don't respond to each request individually because I simply can't. This is a project that I work on in my very limited spare time and most of that time is dedicated to actually working on the app.

Trust me, no one wants this app released more than I do, but my hands are tied. Palm simply refuses to budge on letting me release it and I am not going to release it via homebrew, so we all just have to be patient. I'll get to you in order as soon as I can.

Also, please remember that active, long-term members get precedence. People with very low post counts and new accounts will most likely not receive an invite. That's just how it is.

Thanks,
    JC
    You and I both know you can make money outside of the official app catalog. It's cool. Do what you want. As you said it's your time spent and your app. I won't be buying it but beyond that we will just have to agree to disagree on your approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    You and I both know you can make money outside of the official app catalog. It's cool. Do what you want. As you said it's your time spent and your app. I won't be buying it but beyond that we will just have to agree to disagree on your approach.
    Well thankfully for blubble, there are people like me who will be buying it when it hits the official palm catalogue. Which hopefully shouldn't be long now, I'm counting down the days till fall.

Pip
    im still waiting for the link that i lost to download the ipk.
    Hey bubble apps.. I would love to help out with the beta testing. The video preview looks awesome!
    I don't know if you guys heard on the WebOSRoundup Podcast that Rahul Sood likes NaNPlayer! I can't wait to get my hands on a beta.
  13.    #53  
    Yeah. Rahul Sood and some other folks at HP are using NaNplayer(including some really major dudes over there). A lot of people at Palm are also using it. They all really like it.

I must say, Rahul is a very nice guy and the other folks I've dealt with at HP and Palm are just a great bunch of people. Some very cool folks that are genuinely excited about WebOS. It really inspires me to see the level of support they are giving to the platform. I think we can expect some great things to come.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    oooooo that's cool!!! Hell yea even if I don't get an invite I still can't wait for this app to come out!! F the stock player and the remix nanplayer is what's up...will there be a equalizer in the app? If possible visualizations would be raw as hell like on wm player..just a sugguestion...also...like the dat piff app..u can swipe away the card and datpiff is still on the dash board..if nanplayer had this ability I deff. Would pay over 5 dollars for it
  15.    #55  
    It currently doesn't have an EQ or visualizations, but I do plan to add those in the future when I add a PDK plugin for better audio handling.

There is a dashboard control, although the main card must remain active. That's a good suggestion though. I suppose I could make that a user preference.

Thanks,
    JC
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    It currently doesn't have an EQ or visualizations, but I do plan to add those in the future when I add a PDK plugin for better audio handling.

There is a dashboard control, although the main card must remain active. That's a good suggestion though. I suppose I could make that a user preference.

Thanks,
    JC
    please do consider a main reason I got a pre was for music...these music players suck urs looks promising!!
  17.    #57  
    EQ is something I definitely want to do implement. In fact, it was one of the first things I wanted to do when I started this project. Unfortunately, it was not possible at the time. Now that they've added the PDK, it seems doable. We'll have to wait until Palm allows hybrid apps though.

I am not sure about visualizations though. My only concern there is that they will likely suck a lot of battery. Still, I'd love to do a spectrum analyzer type display.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    PM sent!! anxiously awaiting a response!!!!
    pues yo aun de vacaciones blubble, pero ya probando el pequeñin en las playas de malaga.
    el nanplayer es mejor que el turron...
    tus hijos no te han llevado jamon de pata negra ni queso manchego?????
    un saludo.
    finally!!!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast