Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Thanks. That happened two months ago. The only out of pocket for me ended up being a new wifi router and some minor repairs to the stove and the dryer. My service provider replaced the modem for free and Altec Lansing was kind enough to send me a new power adapter for my speakers for free. I'm just glad my new Core i7 beast of a PC was intact. Shelling out another 1,500 bones for a new one would have sucked.
  2.    #22  
    BTW, for those that are registered testers, there is a new version out with lots of new features. People seem to be very excited about the new dashboard look. Testers have been tweeting screenshots of their favorite color schemes. Here are a few.

The testers are really loving the new NaNplayer dashboard. I like seeing all the different color schemes that people are using. I asked the testers to tweet their favorite color schemes. Here are a few

For those waiting on a beta invite, I hope to send out a new round within the next week or so. There are literally hundreds of requests, so please be patient.
    Thanks,
    JC
    Looks great! I'm still patiently waiting for my beta invite
    Blubble, I'm a current beta tester but lost the link to the site to access the ipkg. Any help?
  5.    #25  
    @mrjcarter

Sent you a PM with your info.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    looks awesome, can't wait to test it out. patiently waiting for my beta invite
    Dashboard notification looks awesome. Im also waiting patiently for my beta invite too
  8. Ty
    I have tried twice to PM Blubble but I show no indication that it sent. My sent folder still shows 0. Any ideas?

-if it isn't obvious I would like to participate in the beta..

-Ty
    Looks like a vast improvement over the native music app. Please put me in line for a beta invite.
  10.    #30  
    @Ty Don't worry. Your PMs have gone through. The PM system doesn't save your sent messages unless you specifically choose that option in the site preferences.
  11.    #31  
    @Courousant Send me a PM and I'll put you in the queue for an invite.
    This app looks terrific. I can't wait to test it out.
    I'm curious... After the NaNplayer is installed could one remove the stock music app, after switching the defaults for music files to NaNplayer if one knows how? OR is that app known to be absolutely necessary?
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    @mrjcarter

Sent you a PM with your info.
    i lost the link to the site to access the ipk too =(
    how did i miss this thread!!? i would have loved to beta this. hopefully palm allows this app soon
    Can I get an invite, too?
  17.    #37  
    Anyone that wants an invite needs to send a PM. I won't go scouring through these threads looking for requests.
    si que tiene buena pinta blubble.
    estoy impaciente poder probarlo
    de vuelta de vacaciones echare un vistazo a mi correo a ver si papa noel se ha adelantado.
    un saludo
  19.    #39  
    Ja Ja. Veremos hermano. Tratare de enviar una nueva ronda de invitaciones cuanto antes, pero come se dice vulgarmente, últimamente ando pa' arriba y pa' abajo como calzón de puta No me queda tiempo para nada.

Te cuento que hace poco volvieron mis hijos de la madre patria y he estado comiendo turrón como condenado
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    hey blubble i sent u a pm but idk if u got it or not because the msg isnt in my sent folder
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast