1.    #1  
    We have received a few requests for a UK football version of our Sports Live! apps, but haven't committed because we aren't sure of the level of interest. So, at the suggestion of one of our users, we're opening the topic to a wider discussion. Please share your thoughts, including the teams you want to track.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    yeh, i would love a UK football app, the app catalog has a large gap, as there is no current football app, other than the world cup apps, and im pretty sure, the majority of UK pal users would love an app like that.

would definately need to be able to follow any of the 20 premier league teams, especially manchester united

i have never used one of your sports live apps, so dont know what it will be like, but i think it would be necessary to be able to view fixtures and results, and news about the team

Karl
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlD89 View Post
    yeh, i would love a UK football app, the app catalog has a large gap, as there is no current football app, other than the world cup apps, and im pretty sure, the majority of UK pal users would love an app like that.

would definately need to be able to follow any of the 20 premier league teams, especially manchester united

i have never used one of your sports live apps, so dont know what it will be like, but i think it would be necessary to be able to view fixtures and results, and news about the team

Karl
    The focus of our Sports Live! apps is on the day's games, plus instant score alerts. They run only in the dashboard area of the phone so they don't interrupt your flow.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Manchester United plz
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    The focus of our Sports Live! apps is on the day's games, plus instant score alerts. They run only in the dashboard area of the phone so they don't interrupt your flow.
    sounds good, definately manchester united please,

how much will the app cost?
    To get a better response to the app i would suggest options for The Premiership, Championship and League One together with Scottish Premier teams.

Would this be scores only or would it include League tables and game stats?

There is Back Of The net which was out a while ago but cant find it and from what i have seen from a friend nothing else is being done with it.
    Last edited by nsabournemouth; 06/01/2010 at 08:53 AM.
    Would definately be interested in this, would obviously want West Ham info but would like to keep up to date with live premiership scores from all games.
  8.    #8  
    Is the season over or is there just a hiatus for the World Cup?

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Is the season over or is there just a hiatus for the World Cup?
    season is over, league matches start again in august, with friendlies starting in july
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlD89 View Post
    how much will the app cost?
    The same as our other sports apps: 1.99 USD / 1.49 GBP / 1.99 EUR

Quote Originally Posted by nsabournemouth View Post
    To get a better response to the app i would suggest options for The Premiership, Championship and League One together with Scottish Premier teams.
    We're still investigating this, but we'd like to include as many leagues as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by nsabournemouth View Post
    Would this be scores only or would it include League tables and game stats?
    Our focus is on live scores, so that would be it (at least for now).

Find us on Facebook
  11.    #11  
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Great, i will look into purchasing it when i get back off holiday