Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    By popular request, we are happy to announce Sports Live! It is an all-in-one app that includes all the features of our popular sports suite, in a single view. Right now, it supports all the sports listed below. As we add more individual sports, they will also be included in Sports Live! Remember that all updates are free, so don't worry about missing out on any sports or features.

Included Sports:
    • Baseball
    • Basketball
    • Football
    • Hockey
    • US Soccer
    • Women's Basketball
    • College Basketball
    • College Football
    • Women's College Basketball
    • Euro Football
    • International Soccer
    • UK Football

Sports Live! is available immediately for only $7.99 (a savings of 66% off the regular price for all the individual sports combined).

Download it now or see some screenshots and highlights on our website.
    Last edited by MoreSolutions; 03/15/2011 at 07:12 PM.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Nice, but wish you mentioned this before I bought the Baseball standalone one a few weeks ago.

Oh well, maybe I'll pick it up when football season starts, we'll see.
    Is this only for MLB, or will it pull MiLB scores too?
  4.    #4  
    It's just MLB, no minor league scores.
    Ah, fair enough.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    The Sports Live app isn't opening when the games start but I have that option checked. Anybody else having this problem?
    Anybody else notice their battery being drained quickly after installing this app? I'm trying to figure out if it's my issue, or if I have another. I downloaded this app, a world cup app, tried turning on my wifi (wouldn't turn on kept trying to connect). One of these 3 is the problem. The wifi says it is off now. I deleted this app to see if it's the issue. Hopefully, if it isn't, I'll be able to download it for free and not be forced to pay again. My battery depletion was 2% every 10 minutes.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    The Sports Live app isn't opening when the games start but I have that option checked. Anybody else having this problem?
    We've seen this problem for a few people with a poor signal, or if you start hitting the "too many cards" error from other apps. In those cases, the auto-start function won't start up successfully.

There is a fix for the poor signal situation coming in the next update (due in a few days), but the "too many cards" is out of our control.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcumings View Post
    Anybody else notice their battery being drained quickly after installing this app? I'm trying to figure out if it's my issue, or if I have another. I downloaded this app, a world cup app, tried turning on my wifi (wouldn't turn on kept trying to connect). One of these 3 is the problem. The wifi says it is off now. I deleted this app to see if it's the issue. Hopefully, if it isn't, I'll be able to download it for free and not be forced to pay again. My battery depletion was 2% every 10 minutes.
    What is your update interval setting? If you have it set to download scores every 30 seconds, then that can definitely impact your battery life.

Find us on Facebook
    Just picked it up... Hemmed and hawed about picking it up on Buy an App Day... you finally broke my will down.

Really hope a small update is in the offing for World Cup...

Also wanted to suggest allowing the user to choose between espn and mlb.com for game details (I personally like mlb.com's data and set up more). I know MLB is pretty controlling of its property so I don't know if it would be a simple matter or not.

Thanks for being a great dev... I love MoreStocks too (which I did pick up on App Day)!
    Last edited by runukraine; 06/11/2010 at 03:17 AM.
    When will NCAA Football be added?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Just picked it up... Hemmed and hawed about picking it up on Buy an App Day... you finally broke my will down.

Really hope a small update is in the offing for World Cup...

Also wanted to suggest allowing the user to choose between espn and mlb.com for game details (I personally like mlb.com's data and set up more). I know MLB is pretty controlling of its property so I don't know if it would be a simple matter or not.

Thanks for being a great dev... I love MoreStocks too (which I did pick up on App Day)!
    We're working on the World Cup and will find out today if it works. If so, it'll be included in the all-in-one Sports Live! app as fast as possible.

If you're running the latest version (v1.4.1), open the settings page and type "iwantmlbcom" (you won't see anything show up on the screen as you type). From that point on, the in-game and recap links will send you to mlb.com. It's still in experimental mode, so it may not work perfectly yet.

Quote Originally Posted by philpeeps View Post
    When will NCAA Football be added?
    It's on the list as we get closer to the start of the season!

Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    It's on the list as we get closer to the start of the season!
    Perfect! Thanks!
    We're working on the World Cup and will find out today if it works. If so, it'll be included in the all-in-one Sports Live! app as fast as possible.

If you're running the latest version (v1.4.1), open the settings page and type "iwantmlbcom" (you won't see anything show up on the screen as you type). From that point on, the in-game and recap links will send you to mlb.com. It's still in experimental mode, so it may not work perfectly yet.
    Thank you! You've shot yourself high up on my favorite devs list. Is the "iwantmlbcom" thing reversible?
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    I installed the app when I had Baseball Live running. Not sure if there was some issue with that, but I uninstalled both and reinstalled Sports Live and everything works now.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Thank you! You've shot yourself high up on my favorite devs list. Is the "iwantmlbcom" thing reversible?
    Yes, just type it again. You'll see a banner notification that says whether it's enabled or disabled.

Find us on Facebook
  17.    #17  
    In case you don't see it in the main forum, we are kicking off the "Win big with Sports Live!" contest. See more here: http://forums.precentral.net/more-so...orts-live.html

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    well that'll teach me to buy apps right away - I bought Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey LIVE already...
    By popular request, we are happy to announce Sports Live! It is an all-in-one app that includes all the features of our popular sports suite, in a single view. Right now, it supports baseball, basketball, hockey, football and US soccer. As we add more individual sports, they will also be included in Sports Live! Remember that all updates are free, so don't worry about missing out on any sports or features.

Sports Live! is available immediately for the introductory price of $5.99 (a savings of 40% off the regular price for all the individual sports combined).

[url= it now[/url] or see some screenshots and highlights on [url= website[/url].
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    well that'll teach me to buy apps right away - I bought Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey LIVE already...
    With the new 50% off sale from Palm, you can save a lot. Sports Live! is already on sale, so you'll be able to get it for just $3.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    too late! I bought SportsLive the day it came out... :-) A well built app HAS to be given a home! :-) You guys really know how to put webOS notifications to the best use - MoreStocks & SportsLive are great examples. Keep up the great work!

With the new 50% off sale from Palm, you can save a lot. Sports Live! is already on sale, so you'll be able to get it for just $3.
Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast