Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 431
  1. #161  
    Great update. Added a bunch of new goodies and the football fix is very welcome.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  2. #162  
    In the newest version, if you turn off "Completed games" then the auto-close no longer works.
  3.    #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    In the newest version, if you turn off "Completed games" then the auto-close no longer works.
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it and get back to you.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

    Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  4.    #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    In the newest version, if you turn off "Completed games" then the auto-close no longer works.
    I can't reproduce this. This feature only closes the ticker, not the full scoreboard. Is that what you were expecting?
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

    Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  5. #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    I can't reproduce this. This feature only closes the ticker, not the full scoreboard. Is that what you were expecting?
    When the games are over, it was showing me, "No favorite games, Tap here to addd more teams" and then that stayed open indefinitely.

    I'll switch back to that setting again tonight and see if it works correctly this time.
  6. apzippy's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #166  
    Loving this app. I might be missing something but is there a way to show all my favorite teams from all sports on one page? With all the different leagues & series going on it would be nice to have summary page.
  7.    #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by apzippy View Post
    Loving this app. I might be missing something but is there a way to show all my favorite teams from all sports on one page? With all the different leagues & series going on it would be nice to have summary page.
    No there isn't. I'll add it to the todo list!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

    Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  8. #168  
    wow thats a great idea!
  9. ray1b's Avatar
    Posts
    431 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    #169  
    I also had the problem of the app not closing. I turn off completed and upcoming games.
  10.    #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    I also had the problem of the app not closing. I turn off completed and upcoming games.
    Have you seen the banner notification that says "Sports Live! will close in X minutes"? Also, please remember that the auto-close only affects the ticker, not the full scoreboard card.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

    Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  11. #171  
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Have you seen the banner notification that says "Sports Live! will close in X minutes"? Also, please remember that the auto-close only affects the ticker, not the full scoreboard card.
    Yeah, I'm not seeing that "will close in X minutes" message when I have completed games and upcoming games turned off. As I mentioned above, I only get the "No Favorite Games" in the ticker and it never closes.
  12.    #172  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not seeing that "will close in X minutes" message when I have completed games and upcoming games turned off. As I mentioned above, I only get the "No Favorite Games" in the ticker and it never closes.
    When you expect the ticker to close (but it doesn't), are there any favorite team games that haven't started yet? For example, if you turn on upcoming games, do any games show in the ticker?
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

    Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  13. #173  
    Don't think so, but I'll keep an eye out.
  14.    #174  
    Version 1.7.2 came out earlier today. It includes a minor update to the auto-close function. Hopefully it helps your issue.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

    Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  15. #175  
    This app is pretty cool, I've had it for about 2 weeks now, and since the College Football was added, it's even better! I do have a problem though of realtime scores for college football, it doesn't post the score until the game is over (just shows "pregame" button). I have it set to update every 15 minutes, but no updates to scores. Baseball and Pro Football work fine.

    Also, the stored favs go away with updates, just a minor issue. Thanks for any input and keep up the great work!
  16. #176  
    So the thing with upcoming games preventing it from closing properly... it seems that that's the case, but only if tomorrow's football games are being counted in upcoming games that would prevent it from closing.

    I personally thought that there was an update to fix precisely that a few times ago, but maybe I was wrong.
  17. #177  
    After a weekend of football, this app completely failed. Didn't get scores/updates until about an hour after game finished, then just final scores. Pro and college acted same way...definitely needs some work.
  18.    #178  
    We received a few isolated reports of scores not updating this weekend for pro and/or college football, but never witnessed it ourselves. A possible issue was identified in the app, and the fix will be included in the next update. Until we witness the same behavior, I can't commit that it's fixed, but hopefully once it's available, all of you can help confirm for us! Thanks for your patience.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

    Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  19. bjs188's Avatar
    Posts
    188 Posts
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    #179  
    I had an issue around 5 pm when it was showing the 4th qtr score of a 1pm game (Steelers to be precise) as still on going, long after the game finished, and after the app already showed a final time. maybe it is server side? Where does the app (sports live, I have full suite) pull its data from?
  20.    #180  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjs188 View Post
    I had an issue around 5 pm when it was showing the 4th qtr score of a 1pm game (Steelers to be precise) as still on going, long after the game finished, and after the app already showed a final time. maybe it is server side? Where does the app (sports live, I have full suite) pull its data from?
    Are you saying that the app showed the final score and then switched back to the 4th quarter?

    We're close to wrapping up the next update, which includes a fix for the score update problem.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

    Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions