Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r View Post
    Using Ver 1.6.2 Just gave app a zero in the catalog - I don't like basball so I disabled the sport and all others except american football and basketball the app won't load - if I pick my three football teams and one basketball team the scores won't load even after using the refresh button - app buggy - a don't buy
    You might want to tell the developer nicely and wait for a response before you give it a zero in the app catalogue. They are pretty responsive with bug fixes. Seeing as you are the first to report it, it's probably a corner case that wasn't tested.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I still don't understand why an alert pops up at game time asking me what to do, when I've selected open the ticker automatically in the options.
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by procure View Post
    I still don't understand why an alert pops up at game time asking me what to do, when I've selected open the ticker automatically in the options.
    By popular request, we are adding back the option to automatically open the ticker at game time (instead of the popup asking for your choice). A new version will be submitted shortly with the change.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  4.    #124  
    First, I had an internet connection - I posted the review in the catalog and on Precentral with my Pre. To answer the developers question no there was no red x in the corner. Didn't realize I am a beta tester.. I can change my review in the catalog as I can also change my statements in this forum - sorry just frustrated unable to use the program as it was intended.
    Can you tell me exactly what basketball and football teams you selected? I haven't been able to reproduce it, so maybe there's a bug related to your exact team choice. Please let me know so I can get a fix in the next version for you.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Using Ver 1.6.2 Just gave app a zero in the catalog - I don't like basball so I disabled the sport and all others except american football and basketball the app won't load - if I pick my three football teams and one basketball team the scores won't load even after using the refresh button - app buggy - a don't buy
    What day did you do this on? Because if there were no games on that day it won't load any scores. Football always shows that a game is today even if there are no games, which could explain why no scores would show up.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fsu120 View Post
    What day did you do this on? Because if there were no games on that day it won't load any scores. Football always shows that a game is today even if there are no games, which could explain why no scores would show up.
    Perhaps that was the issue - it seems to be working today...
    Treo 600 650 700p 800w Pre
    Ever since the last update I can no longer get the ticker to open automatically before the game and close automatically after the game. That was the best thing about the app! I Checked the settings and they haven't changed so far as I can tell.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  8.    #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Ever since the last update I can no longer get the ticker to open automatically before the game and close automatically after the game. That was the best thing about the app! I Checked the settings and they haven't changed so far as I can tell.
    It's coming back in the next update (will be submitted today or tomorrow)!

Find us on Facebook
    Oh snap...you posted that a few comments back. Sorry.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  10.    #130  
    Since it's been an extremely popular question, I'm happy to say that college football is here. The next update to Sports Live! (version 1.7.0) includes college football scores for division 1A teams. As usual, it's also available as a standalone app, which should be available very soon at http://sportsliveapps.com/download/collegefootball.

All apps will be in the app catalog as soon as Palm approves them.

Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Since it's been an extremely popular question, I'm happy to say that college football is here. The next update to Sports Live! (version 1.7.0) includes college football scores for division 1A teams. As usual, it's also available as a standalone app, which should be available very soon at Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further..

All apps will be in the app catalog as soon as Palm approves them.
    THANKS! War Damn Eagle!!!!
    Ugh, College Football Live is in the App Catalog but the Sports Live update isn't yet :-(
  13.    #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Ugh, College Football Live is in the App Catalog but the Sports Live update isn't yet :-(
    Actually, we pushed College Football Live! to web distribution so it would be available immediately. The Sports Live! update is still in the approval queue, waiting for Palm.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Actually, we pushed College Football Live! to web distribution so it would be available immediately. The Sports Live! update is still in the approval queue, waiting for Palm.
    Any news on approval? We're already in week 2 of the season!
  15.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpen View Post
    Any news on approval? We're already in week 2 of the season!
    It's still sitting in the approval queue. I expected it to be approved by now, but maybe the Labor Day holiday is delaying things. I'll be sure to post as soon as it's available!

Find us on Facebook
  16.    #136  
    It's still sitting in the approval queue. I expected it to be approved by now, but maybe the Labor Day holiday is delaying things. I'll be sure to post as soon as it's available!
    I guess I spoke a little too soon. Sports Live! v1.7.0 was just approved! It might take a couple hours to show up in the app catalog.

Find us on Facebook
    [QUOTE=MoreSolutions;2641497]Since it's been an extremely popular question, I'm happy to say that college football is here. The next update to Sports Live! (version 1.7.0) includes college football scores for division 1A teams. As usual, it's also available as a standalone app, which should be available very soon at Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further..

Go Noles!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you,
    Yep. Not there yet. Thanks for the update! Neat program.
    Mike
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Thanks for changing the start up to ticker back. That is my preferred use and glad to have it back.

The college football seems to suffer from the same quirk as the NFL... This Saturday's games are in the ticker already. I take it there is no way to change it so Saturday's games will only appear on Saturday? (This doesn't seem to be a problem for other sports... If an MLB team has an off day tomorrow's game is not listed, etc.)
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast