Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    will you be adding golf or tennis to this app as some of the choices ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    will you be adding golf or tennis to this app as some of the choices ??
    Both are possible, but again, no promises right now. It really depends on the demand.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    A question about the NFL side... right now it keeps the most recent score in the scroll even days after the game has been played. Is there any way to change it so the score will only be viewed on game day?
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    A question about the NFL side... right now it keeps the most recent score in the scroll even days after the game has been played. Is there any way to change it so the score will only be viewed on game day?
    Not right now. The only info available to the app is the game time (not date) and the score, so it can't tell when the game actually finished. I'm looking into finding a better way, but haven't found anything yet.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    I purchased Baseball Live when it was first released and just recently decided that I wanted the same kind of app for football, basketball and soccer, so I bought Sports Live about 2 weeks ago. I love the app and was glad to see that it has English Premier League support.

Italian Serie A Soccer Season starts in about a week. That is my favorite soccer league and I would love to see it added to Sports Live. Having AC Milan in my ticker would be great. Spain's La Liga would be great too.

Soccer is a major world wide sport and I think that adding more leagues to Sports Live would generate new users. There isn't an app that I know of for WebOS that covers all major soccer leagues.

Expanded support for the 3 biggest soccer leagues would be great! (The EPL is obviously supported already.)
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I have been having the white bar pop up a lot lately. I reinstalled it and it was gone for a while but then it would come back. I tried different settings to try to get it to appear and disappear and I think I found the settings to cause the problem.

When I put select all teams for baseball and a few teams for all other sports it works fine. But when I try to select all teams for any other sports (I tried football, US Soccer, UK Football) the white bar will appear at the spot where "Sports Live! Tap here for full scoreboard." would appear. If I clear all teams for baseball or the other sport then the white bar will disappear.

I hope this helps. Also, this is by far my favorite app.
  7.    #87  
    Thank you very much for the detailed info! I was finally able to reproduce it myself, so I should be able to fix it. I'll post an update here when it's ready.
  8. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Is there a way to set the default sport for the scoreboard? It always starts with baseball, but I'd like it to be football.

Also, is there a way to have in-progress games at the top of the list and completed games at the bottom?
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Is there a way to set the default sport for the scoreboard? It always starts with baseball, but I'd like it to be football.

Also, is there a way to have in-progress games at the top of the list and completed games at the bottom?
    The next version will have an option to select your favorite sport. It wasn't ready for the version released a couple days ago.

I'll look into your other suggestion as well. Thanks for the tip!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I have been using the baseball live app alot lately and it i cant live without it.

just 1 idea/comment....in the in-game link option there is espn mlb mlbgamedayaudio whenever i set it to take me to mlb i struggle to get it to load the MLB premium content which i subscribe to...i usually have to go to full scoreboard then tap on my teams score then it loads the mlb premium page.....any chance to look into this??? if too much work ok with me ill live.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by fsu120 View Post
    I have been having the white bar pop up a lot lately. I reinstalled it and it was gone for a while but then it would come back. I tried different settings to try to get it to appear and disappear and I think I found the settings to cause the problem.

When I put select all teams for baseball and a few teams for all other sports it works fine. But when I try to select all teams for any other sports (I tried football, US Soccer, UK Football) the white bar will appear at the spot where "Sports Live! Tap here for full scoreboard." would appear. If I clear all teams for baseball or the other sport then the white bar will disappear.

I hope this helps. Also, this is by far my favorite app.
    Good news! I was able to find the cause and will have a fix in the next update. It only happens if 20+ favorite games are being played across all sports. For now, if you trim your favorite list, you won't see the white bar.

Thanks for your help again!

Find us on Facebook
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    I have been using the baseball live app alot lately and it i cant live without it.

just 1 idea/comment....in the in-game link option there is espn mlb mlbgamedayaudio whenever i set it to take me to mlb i struggle to get it to load the MLB premium content which i subscribe to...i usually have to go to full scoreboard then tap on my teams score then it loads the mlb premium page.....any chance to look into this??? if too much work ok with me ill live.
    I'll look into this for you, but this is the first report of any problem with it.

Find us on Facebook
    So, the app now gives an alert like the calendar at game time. That's pretty nice, but say my phone is in my pocket and I don't hear it go off.... then it doesn't appear to refresh again until I hit the ticker or scoreboard buttons.
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    So, the app now gives an alert like the calendar at game time. That's pretty nice, but say my phone is in my pocket and I don't hear it go off.... then it doesn't appear to refresh again until I hit the ticker or scoreboard buttons.
    That's by design. We had a lot of requests from people that they wanted to be notified when the game began, and then have the choice of whether to open the scoreboard, ticker or neither.

Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    That's by design. We had a lot of requests from people that they wanted to be notified when the game began, and then have the choice of whether to open the scoreboard, ticker or neither.
    I understand that sort of, but maybe a setting to continue refreshing even if nothing is hit would be nice?

As it is now, if nothing is pressed, the app becomes useless. One of the benefits of an app going off in the dashboard is that you don't really have to pay attention to it and it's still running / notifying you whenever you check.
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I understand that sort of, but maybe a setting to continue refreshing even if nothing is hit would be nice?

As it is now, if nothing is pressed, the app becomes useless. One of the benefits of an app going off in the dashboard is that you don't really have to pay attention to it and it's still running / notifying you whenever you check.
    I see your point. I'll work on adding it back in.

Find us on Facebook
    just wondering, but has there been a fix for the white bar issue after 1.4.5 update? I haven't been able to get around it and have had to start using the individual sport apps again.. I have already removed and reinstalled quite a few times. I also found that before, I thought the white bar came after you removed a specific sport from the ticker, but I found that the white bar exists for me even with the fresh install and default settings. I also tried the new function to remove the sport through the settings, but the white bar comes up still.. Any thoughts?

sj
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    just wondering, but has there been a fix for the white bar issue after 1.4.5 update? I haven't been able to get around it and have had to start using the individual sport apps again.. I have already removed and reinstalled quite a few times. I also found that before, I thought the white bar came after you removed a specific sport from the ticker, but I found that the white bar exists for me even with the fresh install and default settings. I also tried the new function to remove the sport through the settings, but the white bar comes up still.. Any thoughts?

sj
    Look up a couple posts. If 20+ favorite games are being played, the white bar will show up. It's fixed in the next version, which I just submitted to Palm. I expect it to be available in a couple days.

Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Look up a couple posts. If 20+ favorite games are being played, the white bar will show up. It's fixed in the next version, which I just submitted to Palm. I expect it to be available in a couple days.
    thanks for the update, that is great news!! and it helps to know why it happened, right on for the troubleshooting and getting the bug diagnosed..

EDIT: outstanding update! The white bar is officially GONE!!! Thanks for the outstanding support More Solutions!!!

sj
    Last edited by sjsharksfan; 08/24/2010 at 09:53 PM.
    Outstanding update! The white bar is officially GONE!!! Thanks for the outstanding support More Solutions!!!

sj
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast