Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    One thing I noticed today - the schedule for Football pre season seems to be off. It says there are games today when they are actually on Friday.
    That's a limitation in the current version. We're working on it, but unfortunately, I doubt that much can be done about it.

Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    Also, a question...is it possible to have the user select the time the app opens and gets the daily schedule. I ask b/c when the Premiership starts this weekend, games are 5 hours ahead which means by 12 AM EDT when the app downloads the day's schedule, games have already started. Of course if the schedule is loaded the previous day this is a moot point.
    I'll look into adding that as an option. You definitely have a good argument!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    I am getting a blank bar, solid white in the notofocation area with all sports live apps (baseball, football sports and hockey)

any thoughts from the devs?

sj
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    This is a great app. Best thing on the Pre IMO. But one issue... The English League Championship began last week, and there were no updates for at least one team (Watford). When I went to the scoreboard on Saturday it showed no "soccer" games even though the entire Championship was playing that morning.

Also curious... will the UK soccer feature only league games, or cup games too? In other words are you getting off the league schedule, or the team schedule?

Thanks and keep up the great work.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    I am getting a blank bar, solid white in the notofocation area with all sports live apps (baseball, football sports and hockey)

any thoughts from the devs?

sj
    Please try deleting and reinstalling the app(s). It looks like 1.4.5 messed with the app for a few people. You're the second to report it, but we have lots of others (including us), where it works perfectly.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    This is a great app. Best thing on the Pre IMO. But one issue... The English League Championship began last week, and there were no updates for at least one team (Watford). When I went to the scoreboard on Saturday it showed no "soccer" games even though the entire Championship was playing that morning.

Also curious... will the UK soccer feature only league games, or cup games too? In other words are you getting off the league schedule, or the team schedule?

Thanks and keep up the great work.
    We're still looking into what happened with last weekend's games and hope to have more info in the next few days.

Only league games are included.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    We're still looking into what happened with last weekend's games and hope to have more info in the next few days.

Only league games are included.
    thanks again for the support. This is the best app I have on the phone.
    Any update on US college football support? The season is fast approaching :-)
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Any update on US college football support? The season is fast approaching :-)
    To be honest, I wouldn't expect it until shortly after the season starts. We want to make sure it works correctly before releasing it and getting everyone upset if it doesn't work. I believe the season starts on September 2nd, so if all goes well, then we'll likely submit the app update a day or two after. Then, Palm's approval typically takes about 2-4 days more. If problems arise, obviously it can take longer.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Sounds great. Please let me know if you need a alpha or beta tester. I'll be happy to help out.
    I deleted and added it again. It seemed to have been working fine, but then I went back in and changed my settings back to how I add them before I deleted. Now, I'm getting the white bar in the notification area again. I'm going to play around with the settings and see if I can figure out where it's being triggered. It does seem to rotate to the next game. It's just when it gets to the notification that will allow you to bring the scoreboard/settings part of the app up that it turns white. Which of course means you can't bring up the scoreboard/settings.
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcumings View Post
    I deleted and added it again. It seemed to have been working fine, but then I went back in and changed my settings back to how I add them before I deleted. Now, I'm getting the white bar in the notification area again. I'm going to play around with the settings and see if I can figure out where it's being triggered. It does seem to rotate to the next game. It's just when it gets to the notification that will allow you to bring the scoreboard/settings part of the app up that it turns white. Which of course means you can't bring up the scoreboard/settings.
    Thanks for the update. If you find anything, please let me know! It'll be a huge help.

In the meantime, did you know you can open the scoreboard by just tapping the app icon in your launcher again (if it's already open in the ticker area)?

Find us on Facebook
    same here, removed reinstalled, reset my settings to how they were, white bar is back.

I has to have something to do with the app accessing the different sport categories, I have tried to replicate with all of the individual apps, none do the same thing.. It seems that once you select none in one of the categories (like UK soccer or womens b-ball) then you get the white bar in ticker..

sj
  13.    #73  
    Ok, this is helping... I have a couple questions that may help.
    - Does anything happen if you tap the white bar? (either on the left or right side)
    - Can you try reinstalling again and make one change at a time and see what triggers the white bar? If you're editing the favorites for a specific sport, the changes are saved when you swipe back or hit the save button at the bottom.

Thanks!

Find us on Facebook
    Ok, this is helping... I have a couple questions that may help.
    - Does anything happen if you tap the white bar? (either on the left or right side)
    - Can you try reinstalling again and make one change at a time and see what triggers the white bar? If you're editing the favorites for a specific sport, the changes are saved when you swipe back or hit the save button at the bottom.

Thanks!
    The white bar is dead, I tried to click it all over. The ticker stops. (maybe it's the manual rotation) you have to swipe to close and relaunch the app to get it working again..

I will re-install and see if I can isolate the cause a little better.

update:
    I removed and re-installed numerous times. It seems that you get the white bar with any setting change. No matter what you select, it will cause the white bar no matter what..
    sj

sj
    Last edited by sjsharksfan; 08/16/2010 at 07:52 PM.
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    the white bar is dead, I tried to click it all over. the ticker stops. (maybe it's the manual rotation) you have to swipe to close and relaunch the app to get it working again..

I will reinstall and see if I can isolate the cause a little better.

update:
    I removed and reinstalled nmerous times. It seema that you get the whit bar with any setting change. No matter what you select, it will cause the white bar no matter what..
    sj

sj
    Thanks for the info. I'm still working on it.

Find us on Facebook
    Thanks for the info. I'm still working on it.
    thanks for the keeping us posted on this and not just leavin us in the dark. if you need any additional testing, just let me know.

sj
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Will SportsLive offer support for women's college basketball?
  18.    #78  
    It's not clear right now. Probably, but I can't promise it.
    sooo where is this app ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    sooo where is this app ?
    It's in the App Catalog.
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast