Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
    I get the card pop up problem when it starts downloading games for that day.
    Nice update! Midnight mlb bug is gone! Thanks!
    Thank you! You've shot yourself high up on my favorite devs list. Is the "iwantmlbcom" thing reversible?
  4.    #424  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisquest View Post
    Thank you! You've shot yourself high up on my favorite devs list. Is the "iwantmlbcom" thing reversible?
    There's been a separate preference for that for a while now. On the settings page, scroll down to the baseball section. You can change the "game website" setting to your desired site.
  5.    #425  
    Sports Live! HD was just submitted to the App Catalog! Read more this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/more-so...s-live-hd.html
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Sports Live in recent weeks increasingly has trouble connecting to the Internet on my Veer. Seems to mostly happen when off of wifi, but sometimes when the veer is back in wifi range the problem remains. The problem seems isolated to Sports Live... I can access the Internet in the browser and other apps. Any suggestions?
  7.    #427  
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    Sports Live in recent weeks increasingly has trouble connecting to the Internet on my Veer. Seems to mostly happen when off of wifi, but sometimes when the veer is back in wifi range the problem remains. The problem seems isolated to Sports Live... I can access the Internet in the browser and other apps. Any suggestions?
    There were some issues with the score feeds yesterday, which caused these "no network" errors to appear, but they were resolved yesterday afternoon. We have an update coming that fixes this behavior so they are not improperly reported as "no network".
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Any suggestions regarding how I can install Sports Live! to the Pre 3? I'd purchased the app from my Sprint Pre days; however, it wasn't added to the Pre 3 after logging into my Palm profile.

It doesn't appear to be in the HP app store, and all of the developer webpages/social media have proven unhelpful.

Loved the app on my original Palm Pre!
    I just tried pulling the Sports Live! data from the Save/Restore app from my original Palm Pre, then dragging and dropping the data into the Save/Restore folder for the Pre 3 via USB - this makes the Sports Live! restore data visible in the Pre 3's Save/Restore app; however, I've had no luck actually restoring a functional application.

Any thoughts/ideas would be much appreciated!
    Save/restore saves the data, not the app.

Cannot find it in the catalog either, but find them here:
    https://www.facebook.com/MoreSolutions
    Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    Save/restore saves the data, not the app.

Cannot find it in the catalog either, but find them here:
    https://www.facebook.com/MoreSolutions
    Thanks for the input - I wrote on their FB wall and sent a message via the "Contact Us" section at More Solutions.

However, based on the fact that their last FB post/reply was over two years ago, I'm guessing I won't have much luck.

Would def love to figure out a way to track down that app though...
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122