Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122 LastLast
  1.    #401  
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJoe View Post
    Does this give box scores for baseball / basketball etc as well?
    No, the app only includes the scores for the day's games. Some also include brief headlines or stats of the top one or two players.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    The last couple days, my little notification that pops up saying downloading game information seems to be failing. It comes up multiple times throughout the day and seems to hang/get stuck. However, when I launch the actual Sports Live app, it downloads latest feeds there on the app correctly. Could one of the feeds the notification uses be down the last few days?
  3.    #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    The last couple days, my little notification that pops up saying downloading game information seems to be failing. It comes up multiple times throughout the day and seems to hang/get stuck. However, when I launch the actual Sports Live app, it downloads latest feeds there on the app correctly. Could one of the feeds the notification uses be down the last few days?
    There's nothing down that I know of, but I'll check on it. In the meantime, try toggling the auto-start option off, then back on.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Hey just noticed something new, might be a bug.
    When going to MLB.com from the Sprtslive App, if a game is going on past midnight EST (aka west coast games) MLB.com shows the preview for the next game instead of the currently ongoing game.
  5.    #405  
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    Hey just noticed something new, might be a bug.
    When going to MLB.com from the Sprtslive App, if a game is going on past midnight EST (aka west coast games) MLB.com shows the preview for the next game instead of the currently ongoing game.
    That definitely looks like a bug. Good catch!

Find us on Facebook
    What's new with 2.1.2? Didn't see the version history post updated yet.

I noticed the midnight bug i mentioned above is still there.
  7.    #407  
    What's new with 2.1.2? Didn't see the version history post updated yet.

I noticed the midnight bug i mentioned above is still there.
    I haven't updated the changelog yet. It only has a couple Twitter-related fixes.
    Updated today. Thanks.

Midnight MLB.com bug still coming up.
    I have sports live, will it be updated to 3.0 for the TP
  10.    #410  
    Updated today. Thanks.

Midnight MLB.com bug still coming up.
    That bug is proving difficult to fix, so it didn't make the cut for this release. We're hoping to take care of it in the next one.
  11.    #411  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    I have sports live, will it be updated to 3.0 for the TP
    We are working on the TouchPad version now and it's the highest priority. I'll post back when we have more to share.
    Found another tiny little mlb.com bug. For double headers, when the 2nd game has begun, mlb.com just shows the final for the 1st game and not in-game stats of the 2nd game. Just a heads up.
  13.    #413  
    Found another tiny little mlb.com bug. For double headers, when the 2nd game has begun, mlb.com just shows the final for the 1st game and not in-game stats of the 2nd game. Just a heads up.
    Thanks for the report. I don't think there's much that can be done about it unfortunately, but I'll check.

Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I've had a similar problem. One card is open saying I must be connected to the internet, but another card is open showing all the updated scores.
  15.    #415  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I've had a similar problem. One card is open saying I must be connected to the internet, but another card is open showing all the updated scores.
    There's an update on the way, that should (hopefully) fix all those annoying "no network" errors. It's all caused by bugs in webOS that incorrect tell our app no network is available, but I think we may have found a workaround that's much more reliable. I don't have a firm timeframe for the update yet, but hopefully in the next couple weeks.

Find us on Facebook
    I love this app, but hate how intrusive it is, worst than iphone notifications.
    If you configure it correctly, its as intrusive as your want it to be. Love it for its subtlety.
    If you configure it correctly, its as intrusive as your want it to be. Love it for its subtlety.
    What do you mean by configure it? Is there something I can do to keep it from kicking me out what I am doing so it can load? Can I get it to pop up like other notifications, I do understand its not baked into webOS
  19.    #419  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    What do you mean by configure it? Is there something I can do to keep it from kicking me out what I am doing so it can load? Can I get it to pop up like other notifications, I do understand its not baked into webOS
    Sorry, but your description isn't clear to me. Can you please clarify what you mean by "kicking me out so it can load"? When you open the app, it downloads scores, then opens the scoreboard, ticker or both.

if your complaint is about why a card opens when you just want the ticker, then unfortunately, that's a limitation of webOS. When you tap an app icon, a card is automatically shown and we can't prevent it. However, if you just want the ticker, we close that card automatically, as quickly as possible.
    If it's the same issue I see all the time, a card comes up every so often and takes over the phone. It pops up and goes directly to the card. So, if you are typing an email, searching online, reading something, etc., it interrupts whatever you are doing and goes right to the SportsLive card that pops up. It also dramatically sucks up resources just prior to doing so. I for one am pretty sick of it. I really just want the ticker in the notification area.

Does this have anything to do with the update interval? Is that why it keeps happening?