Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 LastLast
    nope that did not work
  2.    #382  
    We haven't received any other reports of the auto-start option not working. Has anyone watching this thread seen any problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    We haven't received any other reports of the auto-start option not working. Has anyone watching this thread seen any problems?
    it hasnt worked for months now
    i forget but one of the updates ages ago is when it stopped working
  5.    #385  
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketAcesDMB View Post
    i forget but one of the updates ages ago is when it stopped working
    Do you get alerts when the score changes?

I ask because many people have favorite teams selected, but alerts are off.
    Do you get alerts when the score changes?

I ask because many people have favorite teams selected, but alerts are off.
    i have all of the stars next to all the teams colored all bells are gray
  7.    #387  
    i have all of the stars next to all the teams colored all bells are gray
    That's the problem... the bells should be yellow to enable alerts and the auto-start function. Just tap the bell to turn it on.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    That's the problem... the bells should be yellow to enable alerts and the auto-start function. Just tap the bell to turn it on.
    hopefully this is the problem..i thought alerts where like notifications and not for the ticker to work
    works weee
    can you guys make one for the AHL as well ?
  11.    #391  
    can you guys make one for the AHL as well ?
    I'll add you as a vote for it.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    thanks man would love it prob runs just like the nhl one just diff league...theahllive.com is the website and they also have a mobile site as well if that helps..perhaps team icons in the nhl app instead of names would be cool too
    Would LOVE golf added to this with leader board postings....
  14.    #394  
    Quote Originally Posted by erasef301 View Post
    Would LOVE golf added to this with leader board postings....
    I'll add a vote for you too.
    Hi MoreSolutions,
    I recently upgraded from Basketball Live to Sports Live. I have double checked and I have all of the settings identical in Sports Live as I do in Basketball Live. However, I'm not getting notification popups that stay up in Sports Live. All I get is a quick little flash on my locked screen of the score when it updates and then its gone when I unlock. Is there something different about Sports Live vs. Basketball Live with notifications? I really just want to get my notification back that stays in the tray and updates.
    Thanks.
  16.    #396  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hi MoreSolutions,
    I recently upgraded from Basketball Live to Sports Live. I have double checked and I have all of the settings identical in Sports Live as I do in Basketball Live. However, I'm not getting notification popups that stay up in Sports Live. All I get is a quick little flash on my locked screen of the score when it updates and then its gone when I unlock. Is there something different about Sports Live vs. Basketball Live with notifications? I really just want to get my notification back that stays in the tray and updates.
    Thanks.
    I'm not completely sure what you're asking, but here it goes:
    If you are talking about score updates (like one team scored a basket), those notifications have never stayed visible. A banner will appear for about 3 seconds, then disappear (that length is fixed by webOS and we can't change it).

If you're asking about viewing scores, then just make sure your startup mode is set to ticker.

By the way, aside from the additional sports, there is no difference between the sports. We always make sure the features stay in sync.
    I'm not completely sure what you're asking, but here it goes:
    If you are talking about score updates (like one team scored a basket), those notifications have never stayed visible. A banner will appear for about 3 seconds, then disappear (that length is fixed by webOS and we can't change it).

If you're asking about viewing scores, then just make sure your startup mode is set to ticker.

By the way, aside from the additional sports, there is no difference between the sports. We always make sure the features stay in sync.
    Thanks, I'm not talking about score updates when a team scores a basket. I'm talking about viewing scores on the notification, like every 15 minutes the notification updates itself to show the latest score. I do have startup mode set to ticker just like it is in Basketball Live, but I couldn't get a notification to come up at all last night during the Lakers game. In Basketball Live, if I loaded the app during the middle of a game, it would automatically start the notification for when I swiped the app away, but even with this setting, no notification would start up. It was still updating every 15 minutes but only showing it on my screen for about 3-4 seconds and then vanishing. This morning however, I loaded the app and it did bring up a notification that stayed running with today's favorite games. Maybe it just had to do with changing the settings during the middle of a game marked as favorites and the updated settings simply didn't want to apply. I'll see how it goes tonight with the Celtics game.

Update: Yep, a notification just launched for Celtics game. For whatever reason, I coudln't get a notification to happen for the life of me last night, but it may have been related to changing the settings around during the middle of an already started game?
    Last edited by volcom45; 05/03/2011 at 06:02 PM.
  18.    #398  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Thanks, I'm not talking about score updates when a team scores a basket. I'm talking about viewing scores on the notification, like every 15 minutes the notification updates itself to show the latest score. I do have startup mode set to ticker just like it is in Basketball Live, but I couldn't get a notification to come up at all last night during the Lakers game. In Basketball Live, if I loaded the app during the middle of a game, it would automatically start the notification for when I swiped the app away, but even with this setting, no notification would start up. It was still updating every 15 minutes but only showing it on my screen for about 3-4 seconds and then vanishing. This morning however, I loaded the app and it did bring up a notification that stayed running with today's favorite games. Maybe it just had to do with changing the settings during the middle of a game marked as favorites and the updated settings simply didn't want to apply. I'll see how it goes tonight with the Celtics game.

Update: Yep, a notification just launched for Celtics game. For whatever reason, I coudln't get a notification to happen for the life of me last night, but it may have been related to changing the settings around during the middle of an already started game?
    Were you missing the alarm bell icon next to the favorite teams? It should be yellow, not white.

Find us on Facebook
    Were you missing the alarm bell icon next to the favorite teams? It should be yellow, not white.
    Nope I made sure to check for that. It's working now, so its all good. :P
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Does this give box scores for baseball / basketball etc as well?