Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Thanks for your support! Don't miss out the chance to win a Best Buy or Amazon gift card in our "Win big with Sports Live!" contest. Win big with Sports Live!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Great app...

Is there any way to set sport-specific update intervals?

It won't be an issue for a while after today... but I'd like to suggest a feature where I can set baseball scores to update every 10 minutes and basketball scores to update every minute. That way if there's a baseball game but no basketball game to follow, there's less battery drain and I don't have to constantly remember to switch the interval.

Thanks again for your great programs.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Great app...

Is there any way to set sport-specific update intervals?

It won't be an issue for a while after today... but I'd like to suggest a feature where I can set baseball scores to update every 10 minutes and basketball scores to update every minute. That way if there's a baseball game but no basketball game to follow, there's less battery drain and I don't have to constantly remember to switch the interval.

Thanks again for your great programs.
    That's a good idea. I'll set what we can do.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say WOW, thatls a low price...for such a freaking cool app. Loving it already after just 30 minutes of use, well reading notifications. Great work.
    Does this app include statistics of the individual players? I just switched over from the iphone which had sportacular. It was the best sports score app I've come across. I need a good all around app since I am a huge sports nut.
  6.    #26  
    Right now, the focus of the app is the day's scores, including score alerts. We are planning to add more features as time passes, but the only stats you'll see now are very limited (winning pitcher, game stats leaders, etc.).
  7.    #27  
    The 50% off sale is underway! You can get Sports Live! for only $3.00 plus enter the "Win Big with Sports Live!" contest for a chance to win gift cards from Amazon or Best Buy. Win big with Sports Live!

Find us on Facebook
    Does Sports Live support college football scores?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Does Sports Live support college football scores?
    Not yet, but we're planning for it to be ready by the start of the season. The same goes for college basketball.

Find us on Facebook
  10.    #30  
    Here's a screenshot of Sports Live! 1.5.0. Let us know what you think! It should be arriving any day now.

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Here's a screenshot of Sports Live! 1.5.0. Let us know what you think! It should be arriving any day now.

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    Looks good... curious as to what all we have to look forward to in 1.5
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Looks good... curious as to what all we have to look forward to in 1.5
    Sports Live! 1.5.0 came out earlier today. The big feature is the full scoreboard view to check on all the games in a single list. If you tap a game, it will expand to show you more details.

The update also adds a few other items, such as properly indicating the end of an inning and some performance and battery life improvements.

Find us on Facebook
    I picked this up today for the sale, and deleted Baseball Live.

But anyway, I got to thinking... some advanced alert logic might be nice. I'm not sure, but from the description of the settings, if you choose a sound (I just added the ESPN alert) and vibration, then it does those every time that the app updates. It might be preferable if you could select when that happens... I think I'd prefer the audio alert only when there's a change in score, for example, but others might want it at the end of an inning, or every time it updates, or whatever.

Also, it seems, though I'm again not 100% sure, that if I toss away the notification during a game, that it doesn't come back when the update interval is over. I'd like to be able to toss it away and still have it come back up later, sometimes.

Edit: It appears I was mistaken and the tone does only play when someone has scored (though not sure yet because it's still a 0-0 game at this point). Still, I feel like others might prefer other options for that.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 06/23/2010 at 07:16 PM.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I picked this up today for the sale, and deleted Baseball Live.

But anyway, I got to thinking... some advanced alert logic might be nice. I'm not sure, but from the description of the settings, if you choose a sound (I just added the ESPN alert) and vibration, then it does those every time that the app updates. It might be preferable if you could select when that happens... I think I'd prefer the audio alert only when there's a change in score, for example, but others might want it at the end of an inning, or every time it updates, or whatever.

Also, it seems, though I'm again not 100% sure, that if I toss away the notification during a game, that it doesn't come back when the update interval is over. I'd like to be able to toss it away and still have it come back up later, sometimes.

Edit: It appears I was mistaken and the tone does only play when someone has scored (though not sure yet because it's still a 0-0 game at this point). Still, I feel like others might prefer other options for that.
    We're planning to dramatically improve the alerting options in future updates. Right now, you should only receive alerts when the score changes or the game ends. If you have auto-start on, you'll also get an alert when the game begins.

The delayed game (Braves and Cubs) can cause weird behavior with the alerts too. We haven't been able to find the problem there yet.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Can you add a way to see the full scoreboard from the ticker? The only way I can figure out how to do it is through the launcher icon.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Can you add a way to see the full scoreboard from the ticker? The only way I can figure out how to do it is through the launcher icon.
    Yes, for now re-launching the app is the only way to load the scoreboard. We'll look at adding an alternate way. Thanks for the tip!

Find us on Facebook
  17.    #37  
    For those that have updated to version of 1.5.0 of any Sports Live! app, we are aware of an issue where the ticker does not auto-update. We were able to identify the problem and already resolved the issue. A new update was submitted to Palm and we are escalating so they can hopefully approve the update as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, you can avoid the problem by opening the main card with the full scoreboard and tapping the refresh button in the lower-right corner. Doing so will automatically download the latest scores and update both the main app and the ticker area.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Find us on Facebook
  18.    #38  
    New versions of the Sports Live! apps were just approved, so you should be able to update to the fixed version (1.5.1) shortly.

Thank you to everyone at Palm for pushing this through so quickly!

Find us on Facebook
    I can confirm that as I just downloaded the updated version from the Catalog (on the updates page).
  20.    #40  
    As I mentioned in the baseball thread, version 1.5.1 also adds a couple new features, based on requests from this forum.

• You can now select mlb.com or espn.com directly from the settings page (no more secret code). Thanks @Audemars2!
    • There is also a new option to decide what happens when you tap a score alert. You can choose to go to the in-game website, tweet about it, or open the Facebook app to post an update. Thanks @Spader!

Find us on Facebook
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast