Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122 LastLast
  1.    #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    On occasion the app doesn not load and says i require a network connection even though i do have one. only thing i can see in this thread is that the server may have been down. did anyone get this today? it is fine now. and if is due to the occasional server issue thats fine. running 2.1 on a sprint pre- i just want to make sure it has nothing to do with that.
    thanks
    I've seen it happen with 2.1 more often myself too. It seems like the phone reports "no network" sporadically, even when on Wi-Fi. For now, I'm chalking it up to a webOS bug because the server's been running fine for quite some time.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Thanks for the reply. Glad to know its not just me.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just noticed this bug. For me sportslive and baseball live doesnt close automatically after 15 minutes after my last game even tho i have that option turned on in settings. I opened one of them last night just to check some scores and forgot to close it down and in the morning i saw that it was still running and killed my battery.
    I have sports, baseb and basketb. Basketb shuts down automatically and even lets me know that its gonna shut down in 15 minutes with an alert. baseb and sports doesnt show me the alert either. anyone else notice this?

and i also was getting alot of "no network" msgs a couple of days ago. i'm still on webos 1.4.5.
    anyway to refresh on that screen. so i dont have to close and relaunch.
    Can you please bug Palm some more to fix your issues with submitting updates for Basketball Live? I've noticed with other devs and their apps, if they don't stay on top of palm, nothing gets fixed.. its too bad it is this way, but I'd really like that latest update..
    any word on having a diff. update setting for exhibition mode. now with baseball season i would really like to be able to update it more often while charging without always having to go into the settings and change it every time.
    thanks
  6.    #366  
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    Just noticed this bug. For me sportslive and baseball live doesnt close automatically after 15 minutes after my last game even tho i have that option turned on in settings. I opened one of them last night just to check some scores and forgot to close it down and in the morning i saw that it was still running and killed my battery.
    I have sports, baseb and basketb. Basketb shuts down automatically and even lets me know that its gonna shut down in 15 minutes with an alert. baseb and sports doesnt show me the alert either. anyone else notice this?

and i also was getting alot of "no network" msgs a couple of days ago. i'm still on webos 1.4.5.
    anyway to refresh on that screen. so i dont have to close and relaunch.
    Do you happen to have the Yankees or Twins as favorite teams? It may be a bug related to postponed games not being considered as finished.

Can you clarify the "no network" error? Do you mean the refresh button gets grayed out and you see a red X in the upper left corner? If so, that means the phone doesn't have a data connection (according to a webOS system message). We stop updating scores so your battery doesn't die quickly.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  7.    #367  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Can you please bug Palm some more to fix your issues with submitting updates for Basketball Live? I've noticed with other devs and their apps, if they don't stay on top of palm, nothing gets fixed.. its too bad it is this way, but I'd really like that latest update..
    Trust me, I've been bugging them as much as I can. With that said, very little changed for basketball in the latest version (v2.0.8), so you aren't missing much.

Find us on Facebook
  8.    #368  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    any word on having a diff. update setting for exhibition mode. now with baseball season i would really like to be able to update it more often while charging without always having to go into the settings and change it every time.
    thanks
    The broken app submission is blocking us, including that change. It's high on the priority list though.

Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Do you happen to have the Yankees or Twins as favorite teams? It may be a bug related to postponed games not being considered as finished.

Can you clarify the "no network" error? Do you mean the refresh button gets grayed out and you see a red X in the upper left corner? If so, that means the phone doesn't have a data connection (according to a webOS system message). We stop updating scores so your battery doesn't die quickly.
    Oh ok, yeah it was the min/ny game that was probably stalling this. Works now. Thanks!

The no network, is the grey screen during startup. Kinda what we see so often in google maps. I was getting it alot one day on baseball live. meanwhile i launched sportslive and it worked just fine and at the same time baseball live gave me the no network msg no matter how many times i relaunched. The next day and since then it worked fine.
    hockey live does not run at game time since forever *** is going on
  11.    #371  
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketAcesDMB View Post
    hockey live does not run at game time since forever *** is going on
    Do you have the alarm bell marked (it should be yellow) next to your favorite teams? The star just adds it to your favorites and the ticker. The bell enables alerts.
  12.    #372  
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    Oh ok, yeah it was the min/ny game that was probably stalling this. Works now. Thanks!

The no network, is the grey screen during startup. Kinda what we see so often in google maps. I was getting it alot one day on baseball live. meanwhile i launched sportslive and it worked just fine and at the same time baseball live gave me the no network msg no matter how many times i relaunched. The next day and since then it worked fine.
    I've seen the same thing a couple times, but noticed it in other apps too, so it looks like a webOS bug.
    Do you have the alarm bell marked (it should be yellow) next to your favorite teams? The star just adds it to your favorites and the ticker. The bell enables alerts.
    yes
    The broken app submission is blocking us, including that change. It's high on the priority list though.
    This has been going on for well over a month.. it's high time palm fixes this BS! What can we do to help? Should we all tweet them on a given day to get the point across? I'm seriously fed up! They've had nothing but problems since webos 2.x and its about time they start dealing with some of them!
  15.    #375  
    yes
    Can you let me know what favorite teams you have marked for alerts? Also, what is your auto-start mode setting on (ticker, scoreboard or popup alert)?

Find us on Facebook
    Can you let me know what favorite teams you have marked for alerts? Also, what is your auto-start mode setting on (ticker, scoreboard or popup alert)?
    all teams ....i am using the hockey live app that u originally had before u merged them all into one....auto-start mode is set to ticker
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I just got Basketball Live yesterday in the Palm App Store and I have all teams and all score alerts set and it is telling me no games scheduled today?!?! Today is the first day for NBA Playoffs!!!! *** is going on with this app????

edit: just got this email back from their support staff..super fast response!

The app changes to the next day at noon ET. You should see the games in a couple hours.

Thanks.
  18.    #378  
    Version 2.1.0 was submitted and approved today with the changes below for Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, College Football, Euro Football and Sports Live! The remaining sports are still pending (within a few days).

If you can't download them now, it may take a couple hours for the catalog to update.

• Update app to handle HP Pre3 screen resolution
    • Properly handle postponed games
    • Show proper message when no games were played the prior day
    • Fix error launching MLB.com web pages in specific conditions [Sports Live! and Baseball Live! apps only]
    • Update teams for US soccer [Sports Live! and US Soccer Live! apps only]

Find us on Facebook
  19.    #379  
    all teams ....i am using the hockey live app that u originally had before u merged them all into one....auto-start mode is set to ticker
    After you download the v2.1.0 update, can you give it another shot? Also, try toggling auto-start off, restart the app, then turn it back on. That should clear things up.

Find us on Facebook
    After you download the v2.1.0 update, can you give it another shot? Also, try toggling auto-start off, restart the app, then turn it back on. That should clear things up.
    will do