Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122 LastLast
  1.    #341  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Feature Request: Can we choose seperate refresh times for Exhibition mode vs. notification? I don't want to update every 30 seconds while on battery, but when it is sitting on the touchstone, I want it to update as often as possible.. Maybe there's already a way to do this and I'm just missing it? Also, if there's only 1 favorite team playing on exhibition mode, can it not keep cycling through itself over and over and just stay frozen?
    Thanks.
    More Exhibition-aware features and options are coming soon, including separate update times. I don't have a timeframe for when it will be ready though. The auto-rotate for one team will also be fixed soon. Thanks for the feedback!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Love the app! Would there be a way to always keep fav teams in the My Fav's screen so we can always see when the next game is? Example, I know Kentucky plays soon, but I dont know when. This would be great.
  3.    #343  
    Quote Originally Posted by bausti25 View Post
    Love the app! Would there be a way to always keep fav teams in the My Fav's screen so we can always see when the next game is? Example, I know Kentucky plays soon, but I dont know when. This would be great.
    Sorry, but the app only includes games on a day-to-day basis (except football, which is a week-to-week basis). There are other apps (not ours) that have full team calendars, that you may want to look into. I'm not sure if they include college sports though.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    We do have UK football, euro football (Spanish Primera and Italian Serie A) and international friendly matches already.

For now, we are not planning on adding any more sports, but will definitely revisit that decision based on demand. If there isn't enough interest, we can't justify the development time.
    what a pitty.
  5.    #345  
    Version 2.0.8 is out now with the following changes:
    - St. John's team name typo fixed
    - Scores no longer rotate in Exhibition mode if only one game is available
    - English FA Cup support for UK Football
    - Minor performance improvements

Find us on Facebook
    Did you update the NBA Basketball app too? Saw a bunch of your apps get this new release yesterday but not NBA Basketball :P
  7.    #347  
    Did you update the NBA Basketball app too? Saw a bunch of your apps get this new release yesterday but not NBA Basketball :P
    No, Basketball Live! wasn't updated yet. We are waiting on an app portal fix from Palm, so the remaining apps may be updated.
    I love this app, it usually serves me very well. A buddy and I both have it on our phones and running today. No NCAA Men's Basketball games or scores are showing up. Just a message stating "There are no games being played today.".

Can someone check it out and see if there's a fix?

Phone1: Sprint Pre Minus - 1.4.5
    Phone 2: AT&T Pre Plus - 1.4.5
  9.    #349  
    We are aware of a problem affecting college basketball games and are actively working on a solution. Thanks for understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    We are aware of a problem affecting college basketball games and are actively working on a solution. Thanks for understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    Do you think that the fix will be passive or will there need to be a download of an updated version?
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Wow. Can't think of a worse time for not testing something.
    The link in the App Store that says "Support" that is just your home page with no contact information is pretty useless. Usually a link with an email or something to report a problem would be more helpful.
    damn what happened, hope it wasnt the st john's fix. cause they about to get the boot too.
  14.    #354  
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have learned that NCAA tournament games will be unavailable for the 2011 season. NIT tournament games will continue to be available. To compensate all of our users, we are voluntarily issuing full refunds for College Basketball Live! ($1.99) and partial refunds for Sports Live! ($1.99). Refunds will be issued via PayPal (users will not incur any PayPal fees). Unfortunately, we cannot refund sales tax.

Please see our post at the link below for more details and the refund process.
    http://forums.precentral.net/more-so...asketball.html

Find us on Facebook
  15. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have learned that NCAA tournament games will be unavailable for the 2011 season. NIT tournament games will continue to be available. To compensate all of our users, we are voluntarily issuing full refunds for College Basketball Live! ($1.99) and partial refunds for Sports Live! ($1.99). Refunds will be issued via PayPal (users will not incur any PayPal fees). Unfortunately, we cannot refund sales tax.

Please see our post at the link below for more details and the refund process.
    http://forums.precentral.net/more-so...asketball.html
    Can you tell us what happened?
    Just downloaded the app and I love it so far! Quick question in regards to battery life. I have the setting on 15 minutes, what kind of affect will it have? Also, I know on iOS developers can 'push' notifications to phones, does HP have something like that? I could see that being awesome with this app where instead of polling, it just pushes.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Can you tell us what happened?
    I have no inside knowledge on the subject, but I would guess that whatever feed or source they're using for the scores just isn't allowing them to use it, stopped hosting the feed, or something along those lines.

Unfortunately, that's the cost of using a feed you don't control the data for.
    On occasion the app doesn not load and says i require a network connection even though i do have one. only thing i can see in this thread is that the server may have been down. did anyone get this today? it is fine now. and if is due to the occasional server issue thats fine. running 2.1 on a sprint pre- i just want to make sure it has nothing to do with that.
    thanks
    Hope Basketball Live! see's some love with the update soon.. :P Still having portal issues?
  20.    #360  
    Hope Basketball Live! see's some love with the update soon.. :P Still having portal issues?
    Yup, it doesn't detect the app details correctly. Palm's still working on the fix.

Find us on Facebook