Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 LastLast
  1.    #321  
    Palm just continues to amaze me. Version 2.0.6 has already been approved with this fix, so you can download it now. If it doesn't show up, you may need to wait a couple hours for their servers to update.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    would love to see the following features:

ATP & WTA tennis scores

for all sports - let me look at upcoming (next day(s)) schedule

best webos asis... This would be better!

no issue if I have to pay for select sports

Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    By popular request, we are happy to announce Sports Live! It is an all-in-one app that includes all the features of our popular sports suite, in a single view. Right now, it supports baseball, basketball, hockey, football and US soccer. As we add more individual sports, they will also be included in Sports Live! Remember that all updates are free, so don't worry about missing out on any sports or features.

Sports Live! is available immediately for the introductory price of $5.99 (a savings of 40% off the regular price for all the individual sports combined).

[url= it now[/url] or see some screenshots and highlights on [url= website[/url].
    Would like to see an option for refresh period while charging vs not charging.. while charging doing updates every minute for example vs every 15 minutes while not charging.

Feasible?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4.    #324  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Would like to see an option for refresh period while charging vs not charging.. while charging doing updates every minute for example vs every 15 minutes while not charging.

Feasible?
    For Exhibition mode, yes, that's in the plans. For non-Exhibition, apps don't have access to charging info, so that's not possible.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    perfect..as exhibition mode is what got me thinking about it on my 2.1 ATT pre plus
    Anyone have any issues with college basketball and sports live?
    St John's is not showing up in my ticker or favorites even though i have Starred and Belled them.
  7.    #327  
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    St John's is not showing up in my ticker or favorites even though i have Starred and Belled them.
    Do they show up in the My Favorites section in the full scoreboard card?
    bought it today and i am a disappointed that there is no german soccer (bundesliga) or mayor tennis events. Will they be added?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Do they show up in the My Favorites section in the full scoreboard card?
    No they don't, i'll try to take screenshots late today when they play.

As you can see, they are starred and belled but dont show up in my faves.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I do not know if it makes sense, but this seems to be a St John's specific problem. I added St. John's to favorites, and the game does not show up. I added Syracuse and the score showed up. Sorry that your team lost today.
    Could you also add champions league? I am from europe and like this app for my nhl stuff, but would also like common european sports, like

german soccer
    champions league
    tennis
    international events for other sports like volleyball, waterpolo and so on.

At the moment this app seems to just focus on us sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericlf View Post
    I do not know if it makes sense, but this seems to be a St John's specific problem. I added St. John's to favorites, and the game does not show up. I added Syracuse and the score showed up. Sorry that your team lost today.
    Interesting, maybe it has to do with the apostrophe or the dot.
    Yeah if st john's wasnt winning im gunning for cuse all the way.
    Just tried adding N.J.I.T. and they came up fine in my faves, so its not the dots. No other apostrophes teams are playing today so i couldnt test them.
    Is this getting webOS 2.0 compatibility already?

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Is this getting webOS 2.0 compatibility already?

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    It already does (running it on my 2.1 Pre Plus)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Feature Request: Can we choose seperate refresh times for Exhibition mode vs. notification? I don't want to update every 30 seconds while on battery, but when it is sitting on the touchstone, I want it to update as often as possible.. Maybe there's already a way to do this and I'm just missing it? Also, if there's only 1 favorite team playing on exhibition mode, can it not keep cycling through itself over and over and just stay frozen?
    Thanks.
  18.    #338  
    Interesting, maybe it has to do with the apostrophe or the dot.
    Yeah if st john's wasnt winning im gunning for cuse all the way.
    Just tracked it down to a typo in our code for St. John's only. The fix should be submitted and hopefully approved early next week, but you'll need to re-add St. John's as a favorite.

Find us on Facebook
  19.    #339  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    It already does (running it on my 2.1 Pre Plus)
    That's correct. It already works with webOS 2.x. If you have 2.1, then it also has Exhibition mode fully supported!

Find us on Facebook
  20.    #340  
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
    Could you also add champions league? I am from europe and like this app for my nhl stuff, but would also like common european sports, like

german soccer
    champions league
    tennis
    international events for other sports like volleyball, waterpolo and so on.

At the moment this app seems to just focus on us sports.
    We do have UK football, euro football (Spanish Primera and Italian Serie A) and international friendly matches already.

For now, we are not planning on adding any more sports, but will definitely revisit that decision based on demand. If there isn't enough interest, we can't justify the development time.

Find us on Facebook