Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but I would love to see CFL (Canadian Football) added. This years season is over (so no rush lol) but it would be awsome.

Great app!!!
    You guys almost had me until I realized there was nothing for Motorheads like myself. NOT talking about Nascar either, but i'm sure there are Pre users who would like that.
    I'm talking about Formula 1, ALMS, Australian V8, FIA GT, World Rally, etc.
    I could definitely go for Formula 1.
  4.    #304  
    No plans right now, but I'll add two votes for both of you.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    I'll throw in my 2 cents. What would be great is a racing app that had live timing and scoring for practice sessions, qualifying, and races. It probably wouldn't fit well in the SportsLive pattern since it's very different than tracking a particular score. I'm not sure how you would get data since most racing series charge a subscription for live timing and scoring over the web.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemante View Post
    You guys almost had me until I realized there was nothing for Motorheads like myself. NOT talking about Nascar either, but i'm sure there are Pre users who would like that.
    I'm talking about Formula 1, ALMS, Australian V8, FIA GT, World Rally, etc.
    I would love an F1 app as well... there is an official app from formula1.com, but surprise, surprise, no webOS version.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    would it be possible to set a time for the app to update it self each day? While I am at work I keep my data off. So it just sits there trying to update. Would be great if I could have it update before I leave in the morning. Just and idea. Thanks for a great app.
  8.    #308  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    would it be possible to set a time for the app to update it self each day? While I am at work I keep my data off. So it just sits there trying to update. Would be great if I could have it update before I leave in the morning. Just and idea. Thanks for a great app.
    The game start times aren't available until after 12 noon (Eastern time), which has been the primary factor for not offering an option to choose the time. We can probably come up with an alternate solution, so I'll add it to the request list.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Great app! Just wanted to add a vote for professional tennis. The four grand slams being the more important, but the more the better.

Thanks!
    Anyone else been having issues lately with the app trying to download the day's games? It's gotten stuck on that quite a few times for me in the past week, despite having a good internet connection.

And not only that, it tries repeatedly.

It's now 1:27am here, and I've seen that notification 4 times in the past 10 minutes.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 02/02/2011 at 12:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mknapp View Post
    Great app! Just wanted to add a vote for professional tennis. The four grand slams being the more important, but the more the better.

Thanks!
    +1 for the majors!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Anyone else been having issues lately with the app trying to download the day's games? It's gotten stuck on that quite a few times for me in the past week, despite having a good internet connection.

It's now 1:27am here, and I've seen that notification 4 times in the past 10 minutes.
    Yes, it's been happening since the last update... if games aren't available until noon eastern - why is it trying to update all freakin' morning?! :-)
  13.    #313  

I'm looking into this and will post back here with an update. For now, I suggest turning off the "start at game time" option.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook

+1
    Same here. I'd also like to see College Hockey incorporated! Heck of an app for the most part though.
  16.    #316  
    I think I found the problem, but just want to verify the fix at noon today (less than 2 hours). If it works, I'll submit an update immediately afterwards.

Are you all using the all-in-one app? I'm planning to submit that first, but will try to cover all the individual apps as fast as possible.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    I think I found the problem, but just want to verify the fix at noon today (less than 2 hours). If it works, I'll submit an update immediately afterwards.

Are you all using the all-in-one app? I'm planning to submit that first, but will try to cover all the individual apps as fast as possible.
    All in one here...
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post

Basketball Live! only here.. (NBA)
    All in 1
  20.    #320  
    Fix looks good, so I'm submitting updates for all sports. I'll post back here when they're available (unless all of you beat me to it!).

Find us on Facebook