Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Cool, thanks for such a great product and the great support!
  2.    #282  
    Sports Live! v2.0 is out now!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    app has stopped working for me...in fact it's crashed my pre 2 times and now the app won't open
  4.    #284  
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    app has stopped working for me...in fact it's crashed my pre 2 times and now the app won't open
    Can you delete and reinstall the app? It won't charge you again.
    Glad to see an update. Found a bug or two.

So I have a few College Football teams that are favorites (w/ score alerts) & 4 NCAA Basketball teams that are just favorites. Smart Sorting is on by the way. In the "My Favorite's" view, it lists a current NCAA Basketball game, along with upcoming football games for the week. When I tap on the baskeball game to get info, share, etc., nothing happens. The drawer underneath doesn't appear. But I am able to do that with the other games (college football) on that same page.

Also, when choosing just the College Basketball sport, "My Favorites" do not show up at the top of the page (nor anywhere else).

Also, I have 1 game in the ticker right now (its that college basketball game). When I tap on it, I am only left with SMS/Tweet/Facebook - shouldn't there be a "In-game" option?

So anyway, might want to look into those. Otherwise it's great!

And just out of curiosity, what exactly does the "Smart Sort" do?
    tried that and still wont open and now im noticing that preware is not registering my patches as being installed even though they are still there. not sure whats going on
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  7.    #287  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLBurger View Post
    Glad to see an update. Found a bug or two.

So I have a few College Football teams that are favorites (w/ score alerts) & 4 NCAA Basketball teams that are just favorites. Smart Sorting is on by the way. In the "My Favorite's" view, it lists a current NCAA Basketball game, along with upcoming football games for the week. When I tap on the baskeball game to get info, share, etc., nothing happens. The drawer underneath doesn't appear. But I am able to do that with the other games (college football) on that same page.

Also, when choosing just the College Basketball sport, "My Favorites" do not show up at the top of the page (nor anywhere else).

Also, I have 1 game in the ticker right now (its that college basketball game). When I tap on it, I am only left with SMS/Tweet/Facebook - shouldn't there be a "In-game" option?

So anyway, might want to look into those. Otherwise it's great!

And just out of curiosity, what exactly does the "Smart Sort" do?
    Not all games have links available, which explains why the in-game option doesn't show up in your ticker. There is also a known bug that the drawer doesn't open if there is no link. We're planning to fix that in a future update.

When you select just College Basketball from the scoreboard, do you see any non-favorites listed?

Right now, Smart Sort rearranges matchups in the scoreboard and ticker. In-progress games will be listed first, followed by completed, then upcoming games. Over time, we will be making adjustments to Smart Sort to make it automatically and intelligent prioritize games based on your usage. If Smart Sort is off, then games will be listed by sport, then by start time, as in previous versions.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  8.    #288  
    tried that and still wont open and now im noticing that preware is not registering my patches as being installed even though they are still there. not sure whats going on
    It seems like something else is going on with your phone. Apps in the catalog don't have access to touch other aspects of the phone. We've seen cases before where bad patches or homebrew apps screw up the device and cause our app to fail.

Find us on Facebook
    but this didnt start happening until i updated sports live. and all my other apps are functioning properly.
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    That's a bigger issue than Sports Live! There's a linux program in Preware you should probably install (one of those "emergency patch reinstaller" things). Just browse to that directory in Preware & read the descriptions. One of them should describe the problem you have. Then luna restart (or whatever it says to do) and you should be good to go!
  11.    #291  
    I agree. It has to be a bad patch.

Find us on Facebook
    Thanks for the update. A couple of things.

In the basketball scoreboard last night. I had each game listed twice. Was hard to take a screencap cause the duplicates came after all the games were already listed once and then the east coast games got listed again after the west coast games.

The SMS button IMO is too close to the right side of the ticker. I clicked it like 3 times last night with my right thumb while cycling thought the ticker. Can you move it more to the middle or towards the INGAME button. Thanks much. Good update esp with MY FAVE screen.
  13.    #293  
    Was it pro basketball that had duplicates? If it was college, are you sure it wasn't a mix of men's and women's?

In the ticker, I suggest tapping in the middle area instead. The SMS button is exactly where the Twitter/Facebook icons have been in previous updates.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Wow! great update! You're right, I do like the Favorites scoreboard! ;-)

Umm, any chance college hockey is coming? (and, maybe the Beanpot, too?!) Go B.U.!!! ...woof! ;-)
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Umm, any chance college hockey is coming? (and, maybe the Beanpot, too?!) Go B.U.!!! ...woof! ;-)
    Yeah, I've been wondering about this too. And maybe AHL, college lacrosse... the list goes on! :-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Was it pro basketball that had duplicates? If it was college, are you sure it wasn't a mix of men's and women's?

In the ticker, I suggest tapping in the middle area instead. The SMS button is exactly where the Twitter/Facebook icons have been in previous updates.
    Def pro-ball. Didn't happen tonight. I'll keep an eye on it.
    I never had a twitter/fb icon there before. (i never used either with sportslive) so i guess i'll just have to get used to it. I'd much rather have that as a refresh button, instead of having the scoreboard open all the time. That's the beauty of Sportlive to me, that i can just have it open as a ticker, without taking up a whole card.

One more thing, is there any way to disable Football matchups showing up until gameday?
  17.    #297  
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    Def pro-ball. Didn't happen tonight. I'll keep an eye on it.
    I never had a twitter/fb icon there before. (i never used either with sportslive) so i guess i'll just have to get used to it. I'd much rather have that as a refresh button, instead of having the scoreboard open all the time. That's the beauty of Sportlive to me, that i can just have it open as a ticker, without taking up a whole card.

One more thing, is there any way to disable Football matchups showing up until gameday?
    The ticker automatically refreshes based on your update interval, so you don't need to keep the main card open.

You can hide upcoming games from the ticker on the preferences page. That option isn't available for the scoreboard.

Find us on Facebook
    The ticker automatically refreshes based on your update interval, so you don't need to keep the main card open.

You can hide upcoming games from the ticker on the preferences page. That option isn't available for the scoreboard.
    Yeah i know it refreshes. but sometimes 30 seconds isnt fast enough. or sometimes you have refresh set to 5 minutes to save some batt, but wanna update it when you take it out of your pocket. i figured since you have a refresh button in your scoreboard which also refreshes based on my update interval, it would serve the same purpose in the ticker.

How do i hide upcoming football games from the ticker?

Thanks!
  19.    #299  
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    How do i hide upcoming football games from the ticker?

Thanks!
    Expand the "Ticker" section on the settings page, and toggle off the upcoming games option.

Find us on Facebook
    Expand the "Ticker" section on the settings page, and toggle off the upcoming games option.
    Ah ok, but this hides day-of upcoming games too, right? I can live with that tho. Thanks much!