Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Enable here too, will report back on SUNDAY!! GO HAWKS!
    A fellow Seahawks fan?! Sweet! Not too many of us around... ;-)
  2.    #262  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    After the end of Edmonton Oilers game last night the ticker did not close. This is an ongoing issue for me.
    Are you using Sports Live! app or Hockey Live!? If it's the all-in-one, do you have favorite teams marked in other sports?
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Score fix fixed the score update issues for me...thanks! Ticker still doesn't shut down as it should after games howerver.
    Sports live. I have a number of teams selected over a number of sports.

Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Are you using Sports Live! app or Hockey Live!? If it's the all-in-one, do you have favorite teams marked in other sports?
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I'm using a song as a ringtone notification, and in the past there was an option to select how long the ringtone notification would play, i.e. 5, 10, 15, secs, etc.

That option seems to be gone now, and the ringtone plays for the whole length of the song selected. (I was using the Dropkick Murphy's Tessie (the into of the call when the RedSox one the World Series ), but now instead of playing the first 10 seconds, it plays the whole song! ugh, not good for a notification.
  6.    #266  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Sports live. I have a number of teams selected over a number of sports.
    Do you have one of the football teams playing on Monday marked as a favorite (Colts or Texans)? If so, the app doesn't auto-close correctly in that situation (known bug). Also, please keep in mind that only the ticker closes, not the full scoreboard.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    When is College Basketball going to be added? The season starts in a week!
  8.    #268  
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    When is College Basketball going to be added? The season starts in a week!
    Soon. We're planning to follow the same model as college football: test the app during the first couple games next week. If all goes well, an update will be submitted shortly afterwards.
    Is there a way to set the "default" sport that is displayed when the app is first started? Since the Red Sox were out of the world series race in August, I'd rather move on to football ;-)
  10.    #270  
    Quote Originally Posted by kmader View Post
    Is there a way to set the "default" sport that is displayed when the app is first started? Since the Red Sox were out of the world series race in August, I'd rather move on to football ;-)
    Yes there is. Go to the favorite team listing for football (or any other sport) and tap the Edit button at the top. From there, choose "Mark as favorite sport". Football will then be the first sport to show up in the full scoreboard view.

Find us on Facebook
    Perfect! Thanks for the help...
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    A fellow Seahawks fan?! Sweet! Not too many of us around... ;-)
    Real bad loss for the Hawks it is a good thing the cardinals lost too...

The app seemed to update OK, however @ one point the game updates actually went backwards. Showing the game with more time left and a previous score, also the ticker did not close until all games for the day had finished not just my favorite (Seahawks) is that the way it is supposed to work? Had the football update activated.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    i just purchased your Sports Live. it was suppose to be $5.99 but i was charged $7.99. can you contact me privitely and tell me how i can get the credit?

also is there a way to get the updates to stay on the screen a little while longer? by the time i get my phone out of my pocket, the update has gone away

thanks
  14.    #274  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Amos View Post
    i just purchased your Sports Live. it was suppose to be $5.99 but i was charged $7.99. can you contact me privitely and tell me how i can get the credit?

also is there a way to get the updates to stay on the screen a little while longer? by the time i get my phone out of my pocket, the update has gone away

thanks
    The app has been $7.99 for quite some time, so you were charged the right price. The banner update time is fixed and Palm doesn't have any way of changing it. There is a star that shows up beside each updated game, and the scoring team is highlighted in green.
    was it ever $5.99 or was that a fake posting?
  16.    #276  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Amos View Post
    was it ever $5.99 or was that a fake posting?
    It was $5.99 at one point, but that was several months ago (I think it was sometime in June), before college football and the full scoreboard were added.
    No worries, just was surprised. I must have looked at an old posted about your product. The only stars i see are the ones when i picked my favorites

good job, thanks
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    App started, alarmed - checked you have no favorites picked... I closed - much later the App started again - the game/team selected started in the 4th quarter... did not update after that...
    Treo 600 650 700p 800w Pre
  19.    #279  
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r View Post
    App started, alarmed - checked you have no favorites picked... I closed - much later the App started again - the game/team selected started in the 4th quarter... did not update after that...
    Can you please add more details so we can look into it? For example, what sport and what team?
  20.    #280  
    In case you didn't see our Sports Live! v2.0 announcement yesterday, please check our Facebook page for details: More Solutions, LLC | Facebook

It should be available very soon!

Find us on Facebook