Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Sweet, thanks! I knew I was just missing something. Fixing it now.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    I think that I may have finally tracked down the issue here. Can you tell me what time zone you are in?
    I had the same problem, eastern
    As I mentioned earlier, we think the issue has to do with timezones, and have a fix ready for the next update (it should be submitted in the next day or two). The trouble has been that I have never been able to experience the problem myself. I had the app open all day on Saturday and Sunday and the scores never got out of date.
    Also happened with me yesterday with football games. I have screencaps if you want. Restart app fixed this. I'm in EST timezone, glad to hear there is a fix on the way.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I'm getting the spinning wheel, saying it needs a network connection.

Edit: never mind, I had the EV symbol and a good signal but it was the phone not the app. I turned on wifi and its working now.
  5.    #245  
    Updated versions were submitted earlier today, so they should be available soon. Although I can't guarantee it (since I never witnessed the problem), I hope it's better.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    On newest version - had to restart the app after the 1st Q (Iowa/Wis game) as the score stopped updating...again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    On newest version - had to restart the app after the 1st Q (Iowa/Wis game) as the score stopped updating...again.
    Yep. Me too. Already tweeted them about it.
  8.    #248  
    Thanks for reporting it. Next time it happens, can both of you tap the header of the scoreboard page and see if the last update time looks right? Or, does it look out of date?

Also, what mode are you running? Ticker only, scoreboard only or both?

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I am unable to select the Indianapolis colts as a favorite - I have selected them as the only one still doesn't work - I've had NOTHING but problems with this app - I have uninstalled and re-installed to no avail...
    Last edited by BlkAv8r; 10/25/2010 at 07:46 PM.
    Hate to say it, but since football season started, one of my favorite apps has become one of my most frustrating apps too. Still not getting score updates regularly in football games - college or NFL. Of course we have been tweeting back and forth about it.
  11.    #251  
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r View Post
    I am unable to select the Indianapolis colts as a favorite - I have selected them as the only one still doesn't work - I've had NOTHING but problems with this app - I have uninstalled and re-installed to no avail...
    Can others comment on whether they've seen this? I believe it's the first report of this problem.

Keep in mind that the Colts had a bye this week.

Find us on Facebook
    Also, what mode are you running? Ticker only, scoreboard only or both?
    Ticker mode all the time
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Can others comment on whether they've seen this? I believe it's the first report of this problem.

Keep in mind that the Colts had a bye this week.
    They may have had an off week - the team doesn't show up in my non-favorites list if they are not selected - if I add them they don't show up in the favorites either... If i go to favorites it shows one team - the colts - if I back out to the favorites/non-favorites lists they aren't shown anywhere....

I have Baseball, Hockey, US Soccer, UK Football, Woman's Basketball & International Soccer disabled sports... Enabled Football 1 team the Colts, Basketball 2 teams Celtics & Lakers, College Football 1 team UNLV
    Last edited by BlkAv8r; 10/26/2010 at 12:02 AM.
    Treo 600 650 700p 800w Pre
  14.    #254  
    Version 1.8.2 is out now with a few minor updates: fixed default Twitter message and improved performance for some page loads.

This update also includes a hidden preference for those encountering the football score update issues (scores getting stuck after some time). If you have experienced that problem, please try these steps:
    1. Open the main scoreboard
    2. Go to the settings page.
    3. Just start typing: "score" (no quotes)
    4. You will see this message: "Enabled football score test."

After doing so, please report back with your results. If it works, we will roll it to everyone to everyone and get rid of the hidden setting.

If it doesn't work for you, you can always revert it by repeating the steps above.

Find us on Facebook
    Installed and enabled the "score" fix. Will report back.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Enable here too, will report back on SUNDAY!! GO HAWKS!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    enabled here too. Will post back results.
    After the end of Edmonton Oilers game last night the ticker did not close. This is an ongoing issue for me.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    had to enable score fix for the noon college games today, works great
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    After the end of Edmonton Oilers game last night the ticker did not close. This is an ongoing issue for me.
    Probably because you picked Edmonton, no problems here in Calgary