Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1.    #221  
    If you close and reopen the app, are the scores accurate?
    Ticker still open and score still not updated 3 or 4 hours later.

Restarted the app and the score updated....as sad as the score was ;-)

EDIT ---> The app closed as expected after the completion of the Edmonton (hockey) game.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/11/2010 at 06:51 AM.
    For whatever reason it has displayed an international soccer friendly Scotland played on this date last year.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I would like the ticker to open for all starred favorites not just the teams that I get notifications for. Can this be added as an option?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Ticker still open and score still not updated 3 or 4 hours later.

Restarted the app and the score updated....as sad as the score was ;-)

EDIT ---> The app closed as expected after the completion of the Edmonton (hockey) game.
    Been working fine the last few days.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  6.    #226  
    Been working fine the last few days.
    Well, that explains why I haven't seen it myself. I'll keep looking.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  7.    #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    I would like the ticker to open for all starred favorites not just the teams that I get notifications for. Can this be added as an option?
    I'll add it to the list, but I'm trying to stay away from too many options. There have already been a lot of emails from people that don't understand the difference between the "star" and "alarm" icons.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  8.    #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by Teso Dos Bichos View Post
    For whatever reason it has displayed an international soccer friendly Scotland played on this date last year.
    This will be fixed in the next update. Good catch!

Find us on Facebook
    However....every time there is an update it always erases my favorite teams and goes back to default config...or it has 90% of the time. Is that normal operation?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  10.    #230  
    However....every time there is an update it always erases my favorite teams and goes back to default config...or it has 90% of the time. Is that normal operation?
    I have never witnessed favorites and settings being lost on upgrade, but you aren't the first person to report it. Can others chime in with their experiences?

Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Can others chime in with their experiences?
    http://forums.precentral.net/2688369-post185.html
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I'll add it to the list, but I'm trying to stay away from too many options. There have already been a lot of emails from people that don't understand the difference between the "star" and "alarm" icons.
    Personally, this seems like it should be the default behavior. I want the ticker going any time one of my pavorite teams is playing, but some of them I don't need notifications every five minutes. Maybe that's just me. Thanks for adding it to the list.
    When I woke up this morning I noticed that the ticker failed to close again last night after the conclusion of the hockey games it was set to tell me about.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Had to restart the program half way into the day as the university football scores stopped updating. I have it on 5 min update intervals.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  15.    #235  
    Had to restart the program half way into the day as the university football scores stopped updating. I have it on 5 min update intervals.
    I think that I may have finally tracked down the issue here. Can you tell me what time zone you are in?

Find us on Facebook
    I think that I may have finally tracked down the issue here. Can you tell me what time zone you are in?
    CST

...interestingly it worked fine today and shut down after the Ram's game was done.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I've have the same occasional problem where the scores stop updating. The only way to get around the problem is to close and reopen the app. I live in the CST timezone too.
    As I mentioned to you on twitter I have been having the problem with football scores updating for weeks. I hope this potential bug you have found fixes it. It has been VERY annoying.

Also, I wish it were easier to pull the full scoreboard up from the ticker at the bottom without having to scroll through ALL the games I am following until I get to the "go to the full scoreboard" spot in the ticker. Oh, and one last thing: why is it that every time I open the scoreboard it defaults to baseball? I have ZERO INTEREST in the baseball playoffs, but that is the first screen that pops up in the scoreboard. Is there any way to change that?
  19.    #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I've have the same occasional problem where the scores stop updating. The only way to get around the problem is to close and reopen the app. I live in the CST timezone too.
    As I mentioned earlier, we think the issue has to do with timezones, and have a fix ready for the next update (it should be submitted in the next day or two). The trouble has been that I have never been able to experience the problem myself. I had the app open all day on Saturday and Sunday and the scores never got out of date.

Find us on Facebook
  20.    #240  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Also, I wish it were easier to pull the full scoreboard up from the ticker at the bottom without having to scroll through ALL the games I am following until I get to the "go to the full scoreboard" spot in the ticker.
    Yes, there's a much easier way. Just tap the app icon in your launcher and it will open the full scoreboard immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Oh, and one last thing: why is it that every time I open the scoreboard it defaults to baseball? I have ZERO INTEREST in the baseball playoffs, but that is the first screen that pops up in the scoreboard. Is there any way to change that?
    Yes again! Go to the favorite teams listing of the sport you want to show up first. Tap "Edit" in the upper-right corner and select "Mark as favorite sport". From that point on, it will be the first one to appear in the scoreboard.

Find us on Facebook