Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    of course I have the same problem. They have always been extremely responsive so I am a little concerned that there may be a bigger problem looming (:
    lets just hope the key developer is still around or that these guys are still in business. I express this concern only because they have treayed us so well with tremendous feedbacl in the past.

I certainly hope that they are ok personally because reboting a server is not a big deal at all and these are usually designed to do so.

any feedback from them this am on the Forum would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    same issues here. Sent tweet to developer. Not good timing w/football season!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Still down today it looks like. No NFL for us!
    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5
    UberKernal 1.0 GHz
    I'm a pretty patient person, but is it too much to ask to get some kind of update from the dev???
  6.    #206  
    I am very sorry for the delay, but we are aware of the problem that has been affecting our applications. We have been working hard to find a solution as fast as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, especially with the weekend football games. We will keep you updated as best as we can. Thank you for your patience.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I'm sorry but my patience with moresolutions has worn out... I originally posted a negative review of sports live in the applications catalog which after reading comments that the developer is responsive and I should have just let developer know I was having problems - I changed my review - I personally have had issues with sports live since I downloaded it.. false starts... Unable to add all four of my favorites teams - only three show up as favorites - now the program is not working at all - I would like to have just one week - one week that the program works as advertised... I am extremely disappointed with this product - I didn't realize that I would be beta testing this product. It should be in the Palm Beta feed for free...
    Last edited by BlkAv8r; 10/03/2010 at 12:40 PM.
    Treo 600 650 700p 800w Pre
    glad i am not the only one. hopefully an update will be out soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r View Post
    I'm sorry but my patience with moresolutions has worn out... I originally posted a negative review of sports live in the applications catalog which after reading comments that the developer is responsive and I should have just let developer know I was having problems - I changed my review - I personally have had issues with sports live since I downloaded it.. false starts... Unable to add all four of my favorites teams - only three show up as favorites - now the program is not working at all - I would like to have just one week - one week that the program works as advertised... I am extremely disappointed with this product - I didn't realize that I would be beta testing this product. It should be in the Palm Beta feed for free...
    I disagree with you. The app has had some problems but the developer has always been responsive and quick to resolve the issues. This outage has been frustrating but understand it's not the norm. I wish we would have gotten an update sooner but we didn't. I'm happy with my purchase and will continue to recommend SportLive. Good luck getting the issue resolved.
    That's all I needed. I think some of us were worried that silence meant bigger & more permanent problems. Love the app & the support. Thank you for posting an update.
  11.    #211  
    I apologize for the delay. The issue has been resolved.

It was related to a server problem on our end that uncovered some low-lying issues that all happened to fail at the same time. We are in the process of taking precautions to make sure this does not happen again. Thank you for understanding.

I also apologize for the lack of updates. I am the one person responsible for our social interactions (this forum, twitter, facebook, etc.) and I was traveling for the past 2 days. The rest of the team was working on resolving the problem, but were not capable of posting on these sites.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    thanks working now (still cant get outs, but ill live)
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r View Post
    Twitter, Facebook, and RIM have all had servers go down in the last year. It happens. While it sucked the app didn't work this weekend and there was no response from the developer, I think you're going too far, again. This is one of my favorite apps, I think if you give it another shot, you will see how good it is.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I disagree with you. The app has had some problems but the developer has always been responsive and quick to resolve the issues. This outage has been frustrating but understand it's not the norm. I wish we would have gotten an update sooner but we didn't. I'm happy with my purchase and will continue to recommend SportLive. Good luck getting the issue resolved.
    Ditto
    Checked the score on the Edmonton Calgary (hockey) game last night on the ticker before I went to bed. Woke up this morning and the ticker had not closed after the game. I have it set to close 5 minutes after game end.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    hi again- just wanna preface this by saying I really like the pp... But the ticker isn't starting on time for the baseball playoffs. Reds fans (Derek?) won't have to worry soon as they will be dispatched soon, but I need to keep track of my Fightin' Phils. Anyone else having issues starting with baseball playoffs?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Checked the score on the Edmonton Calgary (hockey) game last night on the ticker before I went to bed. Woke up this morning and the ticker had not closed after the game. I have it set to close 5 minutes after game end.
    My ticker was broken too.....I didn't see 1 Calgary goal on the scoreboard AT ALL!!!!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  18.    #218  
    I'm looking into both issues and will post back here when I have more info. Thanks.
    it was a joke, they got shut out
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    St. Louis/Detroit (NFL) game ended over an hour ago and the app (ticker) still says 6/37 07:44 in 4th.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic