Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Are you saying that the app showed the final score and then switched back to the 4th quarter?

We're close to wrapping up the next update, which includes a fix for the score update problem.
    yes that's exactly what I am saying. I was watching 4:00 game (Eagles beating down the Jags), Steelers game was over, and at one point, the ticker went back in time, and I was not driving 88 mph. it reverted to some point in 4th qtr of earlier game.

also on a side note,not sure if feasible, but same day, Sunday, it was still showing 2 completed College games from day before, along with sunday games. When I turned off show completed, then the earlier 1 pm game didnt show. It would be great if it still showed games from that day, but not others... but don't work yourself to death tweaking that, all in all it is a great app. Thanks! *thumbsup*
    Quote Originally Posted by bjs188 View Post
    yes that's exactly what I am saying. I was watching 4:00 game (Eagles beating down the Jags), Steelers game was over, and at one point, the ticker went back in time, and I was not driving 88 mph. it reverted to some point in 4th qtr of earlier game.

also on a side note,not sure if feasible, but same day, Sunday, it was still showing 2 completed College games from day before, along with sunday games. When I turned off show completed, then the earlier 1 pm game didnt show. It would be great if it still showed games from that day, but not others... but don't work yourself to death tweaking that, all in all it is a great app. Thanks! *thumbsup*
    That happens to me also. The app has to be closed and restarted before it is fixed. Also most of the football games stay at saying 'End of 4th' and never go to the final score mode.
  3.    #183  
    I think the upcoming fix should take care of these scenarios. I'll be sure to post an update here as soon as it's submitted to Palm.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  4.    #184  
    FYI: Version 1.8.0 was published today. It includes the score update fix mentioned earlier, plus a couple other changes. I hope it works better. Please post back with your results.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Is it normal that we lose our favorite teams after application updates? With the last few application updates I have lost all my settings (including favorite teams) where it reverts back to the app's defaults as if you installed it new for the first time. Thanks.
    Hey this app isn't working at all right now. It's telling me Sports Live requires a network connection. Yet I'm posting this right now.
  7. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Same here. Not sure what's wrong, but bad day for this to happen. (Saturday)
    same here :-(
  9. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    The sportslive web page is also down.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    me too!
    down for me to, so disappointing considering I bought the college football live app on a sat.
    down for me, too. At least the ESPN in-game website works well.
    Down for me as well....College Football is my primary motivation for having this app. Terrible day for this to bork. I have to assume dev server issues, but of course we can't contact the dev b/c their page is kaput.....any word from the dev on social media?
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Yeah, bad timing for a server to crash. lol
    App fail in STL also....glad to hear it's not just me.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steffej3 View Post
    Down for me as well....College Football is my primary motivation for having this app. Terrible day for this to bork. I have to assume dev server issues, but of course we can't contact the dev b/c their page is kaput.....any word from the dev on social media?
    I asked them on Twitter a few hours ago, haven't heard anything.
    Thank you all for confirming it's not just me.
    If I could thank you from the mobile site, I would.
    check more solutions fbook: http://www.facebook.com/MoreSolutions

looks like the server is down for everyone, not looking like an isolated issue. Hopefully they get it back up as soon as possible..

kinda funny though, the error you get about the app needing a network connection makes you think that something else is wrong with your phone.. It's just the app server though as far as I can tell..

sj
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    app fail here too, and I have never had problem with it before. Normally a great app

glad it's nt just me, my phone's been a little buggy lately
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    yep, app won't even start for me. Disappointing... Although the dev is usually quick to respond to issues. Surprised we haven't heard from them.