Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I really enjoy using the "Free Music Ringtones" app. I can't get individual ringtones to work on my Pre. I set a new ringtone using the sounds and ringtones option in the dialer. For individual ringtones I used the edit contacts button in the individual contact's info. Whenever I call my phone say from my office that has been assigned a individual ringtone the pre defaults to the main ringtone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    download the ringtone don't do set as ring tone from the app.
    You are doing it right, just restart your device. Sometimes the contacts app has short term memory loss and does not 'click it' into place. By restarting, you ensure all goes well and it works just fine. All detailed in the Help.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    off topic but spdsktr there is a new location based ringtone app that I am using with the free ringtone app. Marvelous. Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    Yeah, I should get in touch with them for some cross app usage.. Send to: RingtoneWhere
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook