1.    #1  
    Hi. Still a newbie so bear with me

We are going on a 4-week trip with our travel trailer. We will be crossing through tornado country (Kansas, etc.) I am looking for a weather app that will alert us if there are tornado watches or warnings. I did download The Weather Channel's free app. I have the gps enabled and can click on "Severe Weather" and "Storm Watch". I like that feature, but...

What I would like, ideally, is an app that automatically alerts us if there is a tornado watch or warning. Either a sound or a pop-up on my phone.

I have searched but I'm not sure what I want exists. I don't want to download a bunch of $$ weather apps if they don't do what I want. I am willing to pay for the app if it will do alerts.

Thanks for any help!
    it costs money after a 30 day trial, but I think the VZ Navigator (probably also Sprint and AT&T Nav) will do that, especially if it is just idling and not giving directions. It's free for 30 days to try...

Generally, the GPS driving software on these phones make for a poor GPS, but this might help you. ALso check out Weather Dashboard. It won't alert you, but it runs in a dashboard and every time you click the dashboard it refreshes and cycles through different parts of weather info... Try it!
    weather bug goes where i go in the usa !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    as far as alerts go. it may be hard to get one to alert you when your moving cross country but you can always pull up the app and if there are any warrnings they will show on the weatherbug app just like the TWC app. i use both to get a better glimps of what really going on.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I use the Weather Window app, in the catalog... you can set it to update and notify you every 30 minutes... (though that might be a drain on your battery). They have a trial version, and I found I liked it enough to pay for it.