1.    #1  
    Hello,

I introduce myself, my name is Adrien Sergent, I am the owner and lead game designer of Digital Wave Studio.
    Digital Wave Studio is a development studio independent video game in late 2009 and based in France.

Digital Wave Studio and ITS On Mobile are pleased to announce the release of the game "Puzzle Kitchen" on Palm Pre !

Game Sheet :

Name game : Puzzle Kitchen

Platform : Palm Pre

Game style : Puzzle game

Price : 2,99 $/euro

Language : English, French

Link Game : Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Here is a brief presentation of the game :

App Catalog Primary Description :

Puzzle Kitchen is a 2D addictive puzzle game.
    The concept of the game : assemble identical food to score points, make combos, cook special recipees and achieve your challenges !
    The more you play, the more complex and fast it become.

Fully optimized for Palm’s touch screen device, this exciting game is an all-new way to enjoy with your Palm !
    Just sit back and match food items if you can. This unique tap-and-drag game is so simple that you can’t stop playing it.

Ready to savor Puzzle Kitchen ? So put on your apron and get into the kitchen !

Game overview :

Digital Wave Studio and ITS On Mobile are pleased to announce the release of the game « Puzzle Kitchen » on the App Catalogue, for Palm Pre and Pre Plus (Pixi version to coming soon) !

Puzzle Kitchen is a 2D cartoon puzzle game with cooking theme. The game concept is very simple and addictive : Score as many points as possible before the end of the game !

In Puzzle Kitchen, the player is a young chef trying to become the best chef in Cooking City !
    Nothing could be simpler : Just assemble identical food and/or make recipes, and you earn points and increase your chances of blow your scores.

Throughout the game one time gauge empties : when it is completely empty, the player’s game over !
    All the challenge of the game relies on speed of achievement points and management of the remaining time.

From level to level, the player will also get surprises : new foods and recipes challenges will be added in the menu, making the game more difficult.
    Attention : as the player level up, the restaurant becomes more selective and therefore customer are more demanding, the time gauge will drain faster and make it harder to perform.

You can find a clip of the most appetizing Palm games on Youtube :

Puzzle Kitchen will meet your expectations for a touchscreen mobile game, by offering a quality game, with a simple concept and eyes catching realization (cartoon refreshing).
    Easy to understand but difficult to master !

So go ahead : Entering the kitchen Puzzle Kitchen, heat your cookware and get ready to experience the most entertaining session of cooking you’ve ever lived !

Discover the menu Puzzle Kitchen :

- A game concept simple and catchy, but with subtlilities : Assembling food, Making Recipes, perform Combo and achieve challenges !

- A system of increased difficulty levels as you go through the game, thus making twists and suspense throughout the game !

- A funny game with long duration : Challenges to achieve and local classification in order to save your high scores !

- A cartoon-style 2D graphics quality with an original theme : The Kitchen !

Enjoy your meal !

Screenshots :

To discover the game in more détail, Here is the link to the press release containing a detailed description of the game and screenshots : http://www.its-on-mobile.com/forum/w...-Kitchen-1.pdf

Finally, here again, the link to download Puzzle Kitchen : Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

PS : If you have any questions or if you want more informations, please write on this topic.
    I would be happy to answer !

Best regard

Adrien Sergent
  2.    #2  
    Hello,

I would like to announce two news about Puzzle Kitchen :

First: We have created an official Facebook page for our game : Puzzle Kitchen | Facebook

We will add regular content (news, video etc.).

Do not hesitate to visit this page and if you want : Become a member !

The second news is very important : Puzzle Kitchen is now compatible Palm Palm Pre AND Pixi !

You can now download the game on your Palm or Pre Pixi at the following link :Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Best regards

Adrien Sergent
    looks cool
    I'll try it out
  4.    #4  
    Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    looks cool
    I'll try it out
    Thank you for your compliment on the game !

When you have tested Puzzle Kitchen, I am very glad you give me your opinion about the game.

Best regards

Adrien Sergent
    k
  6.    #6  
    Hello,

I wanted to warn you that a version of Puzzle Kitchen 1.0.2 now available !
    This update greatly improves the fluidity of the game.

Here is the link to download the game : :Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

As always, if you have any questions or give your opinion, please post here

Best regards

Adrien Sergent
  7.    #7  
    Hello,

I am pleased to announce that update 1.0.3 Puzzle Kitchen is available !

This update brings a big new feature : The global rating scores !
    And yes, the update brings multi player scoring, let's the online competition begin !

In addition to that, profits from the event Summer Half Off Sale of Palm to download Puzzle Kitchen for the special price in the USA of $ 1.50 !

Here is the link to download the game : :Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Enjoy your meal with Puzzle Kitchen !

Best regards

Adrien Sergent
    Last edited by smartis; 06/29/2010 at 07:23 AM.
  8.    #8  
    Hello,

I apologize for the double post, but I wanted to know if players Puzzle Kitchen would give their opinion on the game?

We are currently preparing several updates and feedback of players will be very useful to further improve the game.

I'm really happy to discuss with you Puzzle Kitchen, if you have any questions or feedback on the game, feel free to write on this topic.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Best regards

Adrien Sergent
    I like it a lot. It took me a little time to figure out I could move a food clear across the board (yeah I dont read directions much lol) but its a great time killer!

Melissa
  10.    #10  
    Hello,

I have great news : The update version 1.0.5 on Puzzle Kitchen is available !

This update improves game stability and allows no more lagging while playing !

Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post
    I like it a lot. It took me a little time to figure out I could move a food clear across the board (yeah I dont read directions much lol) but its a great time killer!

Melissa
    Thank you very much for your reply !

I'm really glad that you enjoy Puzzle Kitchen !

If you have any suggestions about the game feel free to write on this topic.

Best regards

Adrien Sergent
  11.    #11  
    Hello,

The new version 1.0.6 Puzzle Kitchen is available !

This new version now allows you to share your scores with your friends by Facebook / Twitter / SMS and e-mail !

Feel free to download Puzzle Kitchen by the following link : Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Best regards

Adrien Sergent
  12.    #12  
    Hello,

I have a great new ! The version 1.1.0 of Puzzle Kitchen is available !

This new version fixes bugs and adds a new description of the game on the App Catalog, but mainly offers a price drop of Puzzle Kitchen !

Here is the press release announcing the price drop :

"Digital Wave Studio ITS On Mobile are pleased to announce the recent price drop Puzzle Kitchen !

The game goes from 2.99$/euro wonderfull price of 1.99 $/euro !

You can now download Puzzle Kitchen from the App Catalog to the new price of 1.99 dollar/euro

Feel free to download and savor Puzzle Kitchen on your Palm Pre / Pixi !

Enjoy your meal with Puzzle Kitchen !

Here the link to download Puzzle Kitchen : Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

"

Here also the new description of Puzzle Kitchen on l'App Catalog :

"
    Acclaimed by critics:

"Puzzle Kitchen is one of the best looking puzzle games available for webOS" WebOSRoundUp.com

"I recommend it to anyone who likes fast paced puzzles" 4/5 Straightupsimplereview

Second place winner of the contest SFR Palm JTD

Featured by Palm !

Description : Puzzle Kitchen is a 2D addictive puzzle game. The concept of the game : assemble identical food to score points, make combos, cook special recipees and achieve your challenges ! The more you play, the more complex and fast it become.
    Fully optimized for the touch screen, this exciting game is an all-new way to enjoy with your Palm ! Just sit back and match food items if you can.

This unique tap-and-drag game is so simple that you can't stop playing it. Ready to savor Puzzle Kitchen ? So put on your apron and get into the kitchen !

Updates : *** v. 1.0.8 - Faster scoring, remove some bugs *** *** v. 1.0.7 - Multi player online scoring, let's the online competition begin !

Features :

Discover the menu Puzzle Kitchen : -

- A game concept simple and catchy, but with subtlilities : Assembling food, Making Recipes, perform Combo and achieve challenges !
    - A system of increased difficulty levels as you go through the game, thus making twists and suspense throughout the game !
    - A funny game with long duration : Challenges to achieve and Rank On-line to save your high scores !
    - A cartoon-style 2D graphics quality with an original theme : The Kitchen !

Enjoy your meal !

All Pre and Pixi devices supported"

Feel free to download Puzzle Kitchen by the following link : Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

If you play this new version of Puzzle Kitchen, please give me your opinion on the game on this topic.

Best regards

Adrien Sergent