1.    #1  
    yesterday i saw on app catalog that my facebook had an update. When i selected to update the phone went to say it was downloading but never filled the bar. Ever since then whenever i try to download a app from the app catalog it just says downloading but never goes any further. I really cant figure it out. Ive tryed to restart the phone and take the battery out as well. When i open preware and go to download patches, apps, and themes it works. idk what to do can anyone please help. Thank You in advance. Its for the Palm Pre Plus on the verizon network. i know its just my phone cause my gf has the same phone and her app catalog works just fine
    don't use the update app. Go to the app catalog. Lower right corner, cmick the shopping bag. In the lower right corner you will have a button that says update. Click that.

only use the update app for updates to webOS...
    some apps take a long time to download, especially games. Give it time...
  4.    #4  
    that didnt work for me. at the top it shows a app that is paused but i cant get rid of it and it dosen't show an app icon
  5. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianBrewmaster View Post
    that didnt work for me. at the top it shows a app that is paused but i cant get rid of it and it dosen't show an app icon
    Try deleting the app, and then re-downloading it. You shouldn't have to pay again. Once you've paid for an app, you should always be able to download it again for free. It sounds like the original app might have gotten corrupted somehow.