1.    #1  
    Does anybody know of a Text Messaging app that allows you to send and recieve texts for free? There are tons of apps like that for the iPhone (Text Plus, Text Now, etc) that for a 1 time fee, you can get unlimited texting. In some cases a free version that gives you X number of texting a day.

Anyway, if there is not an app like this, is it due to a WebOS limitation? If not, I'm shocked nobody has created one yet. I would be a paying customer.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    dude, I agree. Never knew there were apps like that until I saw one today on one of the blogs I was reading. That would be sweet. I do not pay extra for texting through verizon and use my email to text to others. They're already charging me an extra $30/mo for unlimited data. Seems to me that should include texting as well. Call me cheap I guess.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jkatabelo View Post
    dude, I agree. Never knew there were apps like that until I saw one today on one of the blogs I was reading. That would be sweet. I do not pay extra for texting through verizon and use my email to text to others. They're already charging me an extra $30/mo for unlimited data. Seems to me that should include texting as well. Call me cheap I guess.
    I pay $30 x 2 for data plans on AT&T (Pre & wife's iPhone). That right there is the main reason we don't want to pay extra for a Texting plan. I wouldn't call you (or I) cheap...more like realizing texting is overpriced for what it is. I don't mind paying for the app as a Dev took the time out to create it. That would be worth it.