1.    #1  
    All the FB apps I have blocked i.e. Farmville, etc, etc are showing up on my Pre FB app. Is there anyway to block them on the Pre app?
    Not yet. We need to wait for the developer relation folks to include this in an update.

FWIW, I agree with you, I don't care if you need nails to build your barn...

Now, if they could supply me with bacon I might change my mind.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    It's the feed from fb itself. The iPhone app does the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryterry1 View Post
    All the FB apps I have blocked i.e. Farmville, etc, etc are showing up on my Pre FB app. Is there anyway to block them on the Pre app?
    How do you block the FB apps?
    I've noticed this too... but it doesn't seem to be all the time. I will notice that one time I open the App I have Farmville and other posts that I have previously blocked but then later I'll open it and they'll be gone.

Seems like a glitch in the FB feeds rather than the App to me.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    Grr ... Trying to add a link to a FB page "If you don't like seeing my game headlines then learn how to hide them!" but it won't load.

Anyway, copy and paste that into an FB search.

HTH
    Last edited by Elizabeth1129; 05/27/2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: link won't load
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Not yet. We need to wait for the developer relation folks to include this in an update.

FWIW, I agree with you, I don't care if you need nails to build your barn...

Now, if they could supply me with bacon I might change my mind.
    Thank you! Thought it was probably the app!! I feel like I'm scrolling thru 1000 freakin' Farmville, Mob, Vampire, blah, blah, blah to just READ a post.

Perhaps I should work on my FB addiction...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    I was referring to blocking the FB apps on my Pre. If you are asking "how" to block them on your FB (while on your laptop), just hover the mouse next to the offending app & a "hide" button should pop up....click on it...HTH....
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth1129 View Post
    Grr ... Trying to add a link to a FB page "If you don't like seeing my game headlines then learn how to hide them!" but it won't load.

Anyway, copy and paste that into an FB search.

HTH
    Does that work on your Pre FB app???
    I don't often go into the Pre FB app (any of them); I usually go into the main website.

And you have to hide the games and whatnot on the main site for it to show up that way on your Pre.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    just block it from your feeds on fb and it wont pop up on the app
    man the fb app need another update! It's like all the updating died out. The bug that refreshes the recent news feed everytime you go to another app and come back it a bit annoying. That's what a refresh button is for...and the link for photo comments in notifications needs fixing.