1.    #1  
    There are several now available in the app catalog, but none do what I'm seeking. I want a weight loss app that will track weight and measurements (neck, bust & chest separately, waist, hips. L & Ri thigh, knees, calves, ankles, upper arm wrist) and give running total inches/lbs gained or lost. Also track glasses of water. (I like how fit23 implements this.) Supplements. Preferably with customizable fields like some of the shopping apps have. Maybe a food diary or carb/protein tracking. Something that will let you see day, week, month at a glance. Sparkpeople.com will let you do some of these things, and they have a mobile app, but its not full featured and doesn't let you easily track other things you can put in such as energy level, stress level, sleep quality, etc. Do any of you know of a mobile app that does these things? Here's hoping one of the current app developers will read this and implement additional features.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    theres nothing like that, anyways thats just way too in-depth. the best one is absolute fitness, tracks exercise, food (has preset foods and u can also add your own food). its very simple and i use it to maintain my body weight
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I just don't see why if they can track the weight in numbers, why it's difficult to track other measurements in numbers as well. I figured it would be just a basic data sheet.
    oh it has weight in numbers it also shows how far away you are from your goal weight. it has basically a data sheet built in
    the closest is Absolute Fitness. It tracks a lot of stuff, and it has notes fields where you could put additional info...

Don't ask me why I use it... because I sure haven't lost any weight...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the closest is Absolute Fitness. It tracks a lot of stuff, and it has notes fields where you could put additional info...

lol
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

I downloaded the absolute fitness. It's ok but I can't do custom fields so its not really what I'm looking for. Thanks for the suggestion, it was worth a shot.
  8.    #8  
    I found two apps that do measurements that say they are coming to palm pre. I will have to wait on the pricing. I really wasn't trying to pay more than 10 bucks for an app.

Weight Mania

Weightmania - Fitness, Nutrition & Diet Software for Palm, Mac & Windows

Weight by Date

https://www.quitehealthy.com/buy_wbd.php?bn=head_hm